Re: SCP-096 Model

Irontaco wrote:I dislike how you guys are like ''OH MY GOD PUT A BIG BLACK PENIS ON IT'', what the heck? Why would it would even need a long penis? What would it show? Slightly better capacity of penetration? Grow up, some of you are not kids.

It's Night's choice anyway, it may be more 'natural' and slightly creepier if he has visible (Normal size goddammit) genitalia, but i don't know. You guys would go all crazy over it. Maybe it's just better without one.
So... It need tits xD
DON'T SHOOT! LET THEM BURN!

Irontaco wrote:I dislike how you guys are like ''OH MY GOD PUT A BIG BLACK PENIS ON IT'', what the heck? Why would it would even need a long penis? What would it show? Slightly better capacity of penetration? Grow up, some of you are not kids.

It's Night's choice anyway, it may be more 'natural' and slightly creepier if he has visible (Normal size goddammit) genitalia, but i don't know. You guys would go all crazy over it. Maybe it's just better without one.
-_- Of course its better without it, we are just joking.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Thisisme wrote:
Night wrote:I can only imagine. A 8 feet tall kid, you have an amazing imagination Destructoid.

Well, this is pretty much the height of SCP-096.. I'm not sure if I like it or not, I'll have to play around with the proportions I guess.
Needs a longer penis.
ikr
Sometimes i need to know when to stop so i dont get my ass handled

KCF