Re: SCP-096 Model

Wait, what? I missed the 8 feet tall part and imagined him as an emaciated kid sized monster beast. Also, that thang needs some pen0r. just kidding. The head seems small compared to the torso, and I think you should have him hunched over eventually, to make him look less like an really, really awkward teenager.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Night wrote:
Hmm, interesting change. I'd say it's for the best, it further differentiates 096 from 'some pale, skinny guy' and enhances the look of how emaciated and lanky he really is. The head does seem a bit out of proportion with the shoulders though, they are a bit wide. However, if animated right, the misplaced shoulders could add to his creepiness in general. And as I added on the old forum I'd rather not give him any form of genitalia. It's like 106, I'd honestly find it more charming to the character itself for it not to be walking around loud and proud like the Suitors from Amnesia. It's personal preference, but I think he looks good enough as-is, mesh wise.
It slep time bunner.

Night wrote:I can only imagine. A 8 feet tall kid, you have an amazing imagination Destructoid.

Well, this is pretty much the height of SCP-096.. I'm not sure if I like it or not, I'll have to play around with the proportions I guess.
Needs a longer penis.
I have left ze forums.

What a nice model you got there sir, the only thing that i could recommend so far, like Destructoid said, is to make his head a little bit bigger, it looks kinda odd.
But it looks pretty nice so far.
How about a nice game of chess?

I dislike how you guys are like ''OH MY GOD PUT A BIG BLACK PENIS ON IT'', what the heck? Why would it would even need a long penis? What would it show? Slightly better capacity of penetration? Grow up, some of you are not kids.

It's Night's choice anyway, it may be more 'natural' and slightly creepier if he has visible (Normal size goddammit) genitalia, but i don't know. You guys would go all crazy over it. Maybe it's just better without one.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango