Re: Model Requests SCP-610

Should i make another one that looks different? Like one from some concept art? Maybe one with no arms but just tentacles. Or one with two heads? idk

POST COMMENTS BELOW!

EDIT: Went ahead and did it anyway. This is far from done of course. Just tell me that you think, I call it Scp-610-2
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

I don't know about calling it 610-2 but great job.
But make sure you make it more mangled. Like have half it's face still look kinda human. Lastly an arm growing out of it's leg would be nice

Thanks, and i will try to do that. Anyway, i was not sure how the hands should look so i played around and got this
But i am not sure that is the best hand. Should it have claws? human hands? a pickle for your ass? idk XD that you think? we will get to other parts later. I well start on the arm coming out of the leg real quick.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Gogert777 wrote:Thanks, and i will try to do that. Anyway, i was not sure how the hands should look so i played around and got this
But i am not sure that is the best hand. Should it have claws? human hands? a pickle for your ass? idk XD that you think? we will get to other parts later. I well start on the arm coming out of the leg real quick.
Sexy models and textures!

Note.: Looking forward to SCP 610

What do you thing of this new torso and back? IDK my self if the first is better or worse than this, idk, abs or this tree like skin?