Re: Model Requests SCP-610

WEll about 3 days ago i was modeling on that guy and only needed to finish his lower body. Found out how to quickly but gloriously give this lower have a awesome look. When i was done, i saw that it could have been better and i forgot to use symmetry and the left leg look a little to different from the other even though the body is suppose to be random and ugly.
I notice that my tools would not appear did not think much of it and hit the default button to restart to my last save and start over but no model appeared. So i then shut down Zbrush and rebooted it and this error messages showed up( In order from Left to right to bottom)
So all my models (610-1, and 650 didn't really madder because i finished them and posted the OBJ) just got erased along with the freaking folder that the whole program uses to keep files saved.
I hope to god i can delete Zbrush and re download it and get my model(s) back but i need my cousins flash drive.
I loved 610-2 so much.
R.I.P
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Man, hardware failure sucks. Strange that it happened simultaneously to a couple of modelers here. Conspiracy?
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Destructoid wrote:Man, hardware failure sucks. Strange that it happened simultaneously to a couple of modelers here. Conspiracy?
Sounds like one to me. I'm a bit surprised nobody backs up their files though. I don't know what I'd do without my external hard drive.

risingstar64 wrote:
Destructoid wrote:Man, hardware failure sucks. Strange that it happened simultaneously to a couple of modelers here. Conspiracy?
Sounds like one to me. I'm a bit surprised nobody backs up their files though. I don't know what I'd do without my external hard drive.
Believe me, im backing up my models from now on. Conspiracy? Chaos!! They are on to our game.

EDIT: THERE IS GOOD NEWS and THERE IS BAD NEW
The good news is that my cousin found my file for my model and now i think i have my model back and can finish it,
The bad news is that he deleted Zbrush from his flash drive to free some room on it, and he cannot download it again today, maybe tomorrow.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

All is great. I have Zbrush R4 now, illigaly of course.. And it has a lot of new stuff the is really interesting! I played around with it some and its great. I still have my model i am still going to work on it and finish it. The most exiing thing i was looking forward too was dynamesh! And its just as awesome as i thought it would be. But i need some more sengestions for my model, so when i post my next picture, PLEASE, give your ideas, they could really help. 610-2's theme is creepy, because all the peolpe i showed it too ( they did not know scp) said it was creepy and scary, and i think it is too. Thats all... Gogy out :wink:

Which want do you like? 1-4
With some new tools, i can change the face pretty nicely :)

Is this good for hands? What I did was take the arm of a skeleton model and "Append" and i mirrored it and the merged down. XOXO