Re: Model Requests SCP-610

Glad you like it ^.^ and yja, i will get right on that Mr. FowLer.
And that looks awesome, glad to help.
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

Good FowLer, i and trying to get some skin to be duping over the skeleton arms, and i was wounding if i sould make the right leg skeleton as well, or would that add to much skeleton and make it too skeleton. Maybe some more ideas? :)
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled and end up being perfect. It would have been trouble.

I like the skeleton idea. I think that it seems like the skeleton is a bit too...clean? In the article it states how branched of flesh break out from the body. So maybe mess up the skeletal structure a bit?
Also the hands seem a bit too big and perfect. I think the virus would have messed that up a bit more.
Other than that I like it :)
Creator of SCP: Containment Breach Trailers, Creator of Containment Breach: Run.

http://www.gageallen.com

Lotims wrote:I like the skeleton idea. I think that it seems like the skeleton is a bit too...clean? In the article it states how branched of flesh break out from the body. So maybe mess up the skeletal structure a bit?
Also the hands seem a bit too big and perfect. I think the virus would have messed that up a bit more.
Other than that I like it :)
Well I am not really sure how to divide the polys in the arms and not divide the polys to the body other then to detach the arm again a divide it from there. :)
And i well scale the arms a little bit, maybe to the hips? With more polys in the arms, they will move easier. Yea i branched out flesh from the left eye socket but i am not sure where else i can make it branch more.Maybe the We you guys give me the o.k that the arms look fine, i will work more to the lower half. 8)

Edit: I forgot i could just highlight and scale, im a dummy.
I also inflated the arms to make it bulkyer and they are a lot shorter, they look nice in my opinion. I see 513 is did not post his comments so i have to edit this post.
All fear the double post law!
OH! and dont ask about the feet, IDK want happend. I must have forgot to 'black' highlight them.