Room spawn suggestion

Greetings forum.

First of all, this is one hell of a game! Hope to see more updates in the future.
Anyway, I noticed that the rooms connected are one-way only. I mean there are no more than 2 ways to get into a room and different ways to go to a certain area.
This could also be useful to avoid MTFs for example (I had to use godmode ON because they were right in front of Gate B's room and I couldn't get past them).
I don't know how to explain well, but I think you get the idea.

Re: Room spawn suggestion

TheEngiGuy wrote:Greetings forum.

First of all, this is one hell of a game! Hope to see more updates in the future.
Anyway, I noticed that the rooms connected are one-way only. I mean there are no more than 2 ways to get into a room and different ways to go to a certain area.
This could also be useful to avoid MTFs for example (I had to use godmode ON because they were right in front of Gate B's room and I couldn't get past them).

Would a DISPENSUR HERE help? ;)
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Combine wrote:
TheEngiGuy wrote:Greetings forum.

Would a DISPENSUR HERE help? ;)
Maybe *sniff* Maybe

TheEngiGuy wrote: Maybe *sniff* Maybe
Lol, anyways, good suggestion, im sure that Regalis (Creator) may look into it.

Kindly check out the SFX i am making for SCP-096, much appreciated.

Welcome to the forums.

(im just an alt of Combine ;))
I have left ze forums.