SCP Containement Breach Trailer

Hello, Everybody !
So, to start, I want to say I was a member on the old forum, and I've posted some creations about SCP-682. ^^
But That's not the real topic.
I've posted a fanmade trailer of SCP Containement Breach and want to know your opinions and advices.
And if you liked it, I will be happy to offer this trailer to Regalis ^^.
I love SCP and it's one of the best game of survival horror.

http://youtu.be/ZvVH2VhU2tU

Thanks in advance.
Moranatol

Re: SCP Containement Breach Trailer

Do you think regalis Will appreciate this if I give him for their official trailer ?
I really want to helo to improve the game and the website.
This game is very attractive because, THERE IS a story and you are very attracted by the game.
It s freaky.

THERE are much games in the horror thème which are very basics... Kill survive kill and survive, always same monster spawn...
In this game, because you explore to understand each SCP, survive and without weapons, you are totally submerged on the story.
I m Only 17 but I want to Work in graphics, games, 3D, and programs. For me, help to this project is very important. :)

Re: SCP Containement Breach Trailer

Moranatol wrote:Hello, Everybody !
So, to start, I want to say I was a member on the old forum, and I've posted some creations about SCP-682. ^^
But That's not the real topic.
I've posted a fanmade trailer of SCP Containement Breach and want to know your opinions and advices.
And if you liked it, I will be happy to offer this trailer to Regalis ^^.
I love SCP and it's one of the best game of survival horror.

http://youtu.be/ZvVH2VhU2tU

Thanks in advance.
Moranatol
Here is pretty much the comment I left of it on YouTube:

At 00:25 you should of had followed instructions and not looked away from SCP-173, because that is what we actually want the "player" to do.
Also you shouldnt had shown so much of every SCPs, to make it more of a Teaser, which becomes more efficient for the viewer.
I would had cut from 00:27 to 00:40 right away for example.Also hide the hud, its much more effective that way.
Still excellent job! Hope you do us the Official Teaser some day! XD
Inspiration is our best weapon.