Re: Ideas For 420-J?

spartan322 wrote:
Gregor wrote:My Idea is that everything is suddenly looking harmless and beautifull.
So you see a plate full of waffles floating over you, but dont know that it is scp-106.
And each time its different, so scp-106 is not allways a plate full of waffles. So that you dont know what you are really doing.

How sonds that?
Sounds non-canon and quite frankly, you should go see a doctor.

Lets just leave 420-j the way it is. I mean, its just for shits and giggles.

Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.
And what about simple halucinations, like facec on the walls and voices.
Because when I saw tihs weed the first time I tought "Cool, I want to what happens if I smoke it. And it was only this Music for 5 seconds.
But I doesn't care what do you do with it.

SCP-682 wrote:Its fine how it is. Its a joke, nothing more, and according to the article, the guys smoking it weren't exactly terrified by what they saw.
Yes, as I said earlier this isn't a PSA. It's a joke, it's meant to give you a chuckle, it's not like the Butt Ghost would actually eat your butt if you fell into the toilet.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:SCP-420-J is a joint of weed. While I have no drug experience (and don't intend to), from what I recall, marijuama doesn't make you hallucinate to the point where monsters will start appearing in your vision. Drugs doing so would be more likely to be hallucinogens; Weed is a gateway drug. The game is a survival horror game, not a PSA.
Yea, is a common misconception.
Inspiration is our best weapon.

HorrorFreek wrote:
SCP 420-J should be something that you can use to get out of the pocket dimension that SCP-106 traps you in.
So you would get 106 high?
Im liking this idea. Toss it at him when hes behind you. He will mellow out and PD will turn into a rainbow land with ponies.

chris0matic wrote:How about. When "smoked" It will have Monsters Pop up Every 30 Seconds or so. They will be Terrifying and only appear in a weird Movement or creepy stance. They will continue to make the stance for 1-3 seconds before fading away. IK its not 100 % canon But SCP still has a bit of imagination with its stuff. I think this will Make the player Think Twice about doing Drugs. :D
Make the user, when he drops 420-J, throw it into the ground and smash it with the foot, that do be a cool animation, and you actually get the choise to deny or use 420-j
Last edited by CostaRic on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inspiration is our best weapon.