Re: Ideas For 420-J?

420-J is just the best weed in Jamaica procesed by 914 in very fine. With no anomalous propieties save being the best weed ever existed, and a extensive record of unregulated usage by the Foundation's workers.

No special powers of any kind. Just some damn good joints.

And, just saying, I don't think that weed can cause hallucinations. Talking from experience.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

spartan322 wrote:
UnbeknownstWatcher wrote:SCP 420-J should be something that you can use to get out of the pocket dimension that SCP-106 traps you in.
That makes no sense. It has nothing to do with the SCP itself.
I understand it is a silly idea, but I had a funny coincidence with a friend..

thy0921 wrote:How about we amplify the sound of SCP-173 moving, or trigger the music of SCP-106 approaching from further distance so we get more time to prepare?
Well, when you "smoke" it, some music starts playing. So, make it so that if you take too many of them too fast, that happy music turns into scary sounds.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
thy0921 wrote:How about we amplify the sound of SCP-173 moving, or trigger the music of SCP-106 approaching from further distance so we get more time to prepare?
Well, when you "smoke" it, some music starts playing. So, make it so that if you take too many of them too fast, that happy music turns into scary sounds.
This could turn out good. Gives weed smokers something to fear.

My Idea is that everything is suddenly looking harmless and beautifull.
So you see a plate full of waffles floating over you, but dont know that it is scp-106.
And each time its different, so scp-106 is not allways a plate full of waffles. So that you dont know what you are really doing.

How sonds that?

Gregor wrote:My Idea is that everything is suddenly looking harmless and beautifull.
So you see a plate full of waffles floating over you, but dont know that it is scp-106.
And each time its different, so scp-106 is not allways a plate full of waffles. So that you dont know what you are really doing.

How sonds that?
Sounds non-canon and quite frankly, you should go see a doctor.

Lets just leave 420-j the way it is. I mean, its just for shits and giggles.

Its all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-