Ideas For 420-J?

How about. When "smoked" It will have Monsters Pop up Every 30 Seconds or so. They will be Terrifying and only appear in a weird Movement or creepy stance. They will continue to make the stance for 1-3 seconds before fading away. IK its not 100 % canon But SCP still has a bit of imagination with its stuff. I think this will Make the player Think Twice about doing Drugs. :D

Re: Ideas For 420-J?

SCP-420-J is a joint of weed. While I have no drug experience (and don't intend to), from what I recall, marijuama doesn't make you hallucinate to the point where monsters will start appearing in your vision. Drugs doing so would be more likely to be hallucinogens; Weed is a gateway drug. The game is a survival horror game, not a PSA.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:SCP-420-J is a joint of weed. While I have no drug experience (and don't intend to), from what I recall, marijuama doesn't make you hallucinate to the point where monsters will start appearing in your vision. Drugs doing so would be more likely to be hallucinogens; Weed is a gateway drug. The game is a survival horror game, not a PSA.
Yeeeet! Its the strongest in the world. So i think it could do something like that. As well as its SCP. All SCPs end Badly. Or maybe for the monsters you put it through 914 on very fine and it does that.

chris0matic wrote: Yeeeet! Its the strongest in the world. So i think it could do something like that. As well as its SCP. All SCPs end Badly. Or maybe for the monsters you put it through 914 on very fine and it does that.
From what I recall, 420-J is just a normal joint of weed. That's the joke, there's nothing abnormal apart from it other than its given effects.
It slep time bunner.

Nemet Robert wrote:Lol, 420-j is perfect the way it is. Isn't that music enough?

Should it place your eyes into technicolor vision?

Hey. 420-J isnt just a normal joint. Its wrapped with some crazy jamaican shit and all. Meaning it is entirely possible for it to make you hallucinate.

If someone was bothered to animate it it could just make 173 play a slight headbang animation when 420 is in effect and also make it so that 106 dances when he walks.

It would be so funny.
I have left ze forums.

Thisisme wrote:
Nemet Robert wrote:Lol, 420-j is perfect the way it is. Isn't that music enough?

Hey. 420-J isnt just a normal joint. Its wrapped with some crazy jamaican shit and all. Meaning it is entirely possible for it to make you hallucinate.

If someone was bothered to animate it it could just make 173 play a slight headbang animation when 420 is in effect and also make it so that 106 dances when he walks.

It would be so funny.
Well, that would be excellent.

SFK363 wrote:
Thisisme wrote:

It would be so funny.
Well, that would be excellent.
*see avatar to arist representation
I have left ze forums.