Multiplayer option...

i'd like to play this as multiplayer, and here's how it should be:
when we we click multiplayer option, it should appear a list of servers, we can add a server or join one, the server max. players should be 2, when we create a server, it will appear ''creating server'' and then ''waiting for player'' when a player joins the server the world will start generating normaly and the game starts normaly, when a player dies he will automatacly disconects from the server and the other player will be alone, when u join the server it should appear ''joining server'' and then the games start normaly, also add ''private room'' option and chat and voice chat.
Wait... WHAT?

Re: Multiplayer option...

ReDz-Tonner-RMT wrote:i'd like to play this as multiplayer, and here's how it should be:
when we we click multiplayer option, it should appear a list of servers, we can add a server or join one, the server max. players should be 2, when we create a server, it will appear ''creating server'' and then ''waiting for player'' when a player joins the server the world will start generating normaly and the game starts normaly, when a player dies he will automatacly disconects from the server and the other player will be alone, when u join the server it should appear ''joining server'' and then the games start normaly, also add ''private room'' option and chat and voice chat.
NO NO NO) NO N)O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. READ TEH GODDAMN RULES! NO MP FINAL IS FINAL. Gosh.Had to let tat out. MOD CLOSE THIS!

I've played SCP in ROBLOX, and with others, that is. It's still scary, just not as much, and it feels much more calm to lead/follow someone.

Am I the only one who supports the idea of MP? Personally, I'd like to see it happen, but as the OP said: only 2 players max. I say separate the two by an incredible distance, and they can not communicate unless they find each other, and if they do find each other SCP's would have an increased spawn rate.

But that's just me, open to new ideas >.>

A Hideous Beast wrote:Am I the only one who supports the idea of MP? Personally, I'd like to see it happen, but as the OP said: only 2 players max. I say separate the two by an incredible distance, and they can not communicate unless they find each other, and if they do find each other SCP's would have an increased spawn rate.

But that's just me, open to new ideas >.>
Reg said his engine would never allow it.