Re: Multiplayer option...

Multiplayer option...
............. First 3D... now this............NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jimmies = Rustled

A Hideous Beast wrote:Am I the only one who supports the idea of MP? Personally, I'd like to see it happen, but as the OP said: only 2 players max. I say separate the two by an incredible distance, and they can not communicate unless they find each other, and if they do find each other SCP's would have an increased spawn rate.

But that's just me, open to new ideas >.>
good ideia
Wait... WHAT?

ReDz-Tonner-RMT wrote:
A Hideous Beast wrote:Am I the only one who supports the idea of MP? Personally, I'd like to see it happen, but as the OP said: only 2 players max. I say separate the two by an incredible distance, and they can not communicate unless they find each other, and if they do find each other SCP's would have an increased spawn rate.

But that's just me, open to new ideas >.>
good ideia
good speling
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Nemet Robert wrote:I don't think many people would like this idea.

Multiplayer just takes away the terror the game is supposed to offer you. Among other reasons as well.
Dude, some people dont download SCP because they are too scared, i gave to you this ideia because im one of those people, i only play scp when i got a friend seeing me playing, also some people just like to explore with noclip and godmode, but for they... it still to scary, me and my friends realy like to play scp in multiplayer.
Wait... WHAT?

ReDz-Tonner-RMT wrote:
Nemet Robert wrote:I don't think many people would like this idea.

Multiplayer just takes away the terror the game is supposed to offer you. Among other reasons as well.
Dude, some people dont download SCP because they are too scared, i gave to you this ideia because im one of those people, i only play scp when i got a friend seeing me playing, also some people just like to explore with noclip and godmode, but for they... it still to scary, me and my friends realy like to play scp in multiplayer.
To be honest. Thats how the story started with me and combine. LOL
Anyways. No. It isnt possible. Its not happening. The game engine doesnt accept it.

Maybe someone could take control of a scp, just to scare the crap out of their mate, 106 would be slow noclip, 079 would be a top down view to close doors and mess with them, I know itnwont happen but a man can dream CANT HE?! :o

*clears throat* IT IS NOT POSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock the thread, then deep fry it. Dip it in a fine batter, fill it with semen, then blow it up to the nether realm..... with onions

Awesomeguy147 wrote:*clears throat* IT IS NOT POSIBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lock the thread, then deep fry it. Dip it in a fine batter, fill it with semen, then blow it up to the nether realm..... with onions
Agreed.

Not going to happen. No purpose in discussing it. Locking.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away