Some Ideas

Hello,

I hope I posted this the right way.
I have some changing ideas.
Hope you like it.

For example, I would disable the Distance for, because
Darkness have nothing to do with fog. And I think its also very scary if you only see
a light at the end of the Floor.

Ad a Torchlight. Enough the Trochlight you can see very bad. And you need Batterys for it.

Changing the Inventory so that all the documents and all the batterys are all at one slot!

Make it impossible to make a Radio or other divices with unlimited battery lifetime, thats unscary!

Something you can talk to. Someone or something you can ask questions and its gaving you awnsers and you have to guess if its lying.
It or him or her is telling you interesting storys about his past or about employees.
And while you are talking to him it always coud be that 106 is comming and you have to stop. And than he is saying "oh i think you have to run!" or "good by".
That coud be the SCP-079 the "old AI".

It would be really cool if SCP-173 wouldn't have spawn points and always come up at the same rooms.
Instead he would only be in a room he logically could be.
If you go past him he cant appear in front of you agan.
If you lock him in a room he will still there forever if theres no way out.
And if you leave all doors open he is able to run around in the whole map.
So that the Player can exclude areas where he cant be. That would be scary.

So what do you think of my ideas?
That are oly Ideas i dont want to and dont can force anyone to do it in the Game.
and sorry for my bad english im german!

Re: Some Ideas

Gregor wrote:Hello,

Hope you like it.
We'll see
Darkness have nothing to do with fog. And I think its also very scary if you only see

Ad a Torchlight. Enough the Trochlight you can see very bad. And you need Batterys for it.
This has been discussed, I think the answer is a definite no.
Changing the Inventory so that all the documents and all the batterys are all at one slot!
Can't shift documents. Really, you only need a Keycard and a Gas Mask- 2 slots out of 10. Plus, the SNAV Ultimate doesn't need batteries, and the Radio is next to useless until you get Harp's doorcode, which plenty of us have memorized. Once refined, you use it to get Maynard's code, but it doesn't need batteries because it loses any other use.
Make it impossible to make a Radio or other divices with unlimited battery lifetime, thats unscary!
914 refines. That includes unlimited battery, plus its not like ZOMG MY RADIO RAN OUT OF BATTERY
Something you can talk to. Someone or something you can ask questions and its gaving you awnsers and you have to guess if its lying.
It or him or her is telling you interesting storys about his past or about employees.
And while you are talking to him it always coud be that 106 is comming and you have to stop. And than he is saying "oh i think you have to run!" or "good by".
We meet 079 already, and WHEN 079 TALKS, YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. I jest, but you get the point. And noone else is on Foundation site to talk to who wouldn't just kill a Rogue Class D instantly.
It would be really cool if SCP-173 wouldn't have spawn points and always come up at the same rooms.
If you leave all doors open, he CAN go anywhere. Plus he can open doors. I've had him follow me halfways across the site to kill me unexpectedly. And locking him in one area inescapably? What was that you said about "not scary" before?
That are oly Ideas i dont want to and dont can force anyone to do it in the Game.
Not really good, TBH. I'll assume you're relatively new to the game. More you play it and spend time on these forums, you get better ideas that fit canon and the atmosphere of the game more. Anyways, welcome to the CB forums.
YOUR DEATH IS INEVITABLE

Re: Some Ideas

SCP-682 wrote:
Gregor wrote:Hello,

Hope you like it.
We'll see

This has been discussed, I think the answer is a definite no.
Can't shift documents. Really, you only need a Keycard and a Gas Mask- 2 slots out of 10. Plus, the SNAV Ultimate doesn't need batteries, and the Radio is next to useless until you get Harp's doorcode, which plenty of us have memorized. Once refined, you use it to get Maynard's code, but it doesn't need batteries because it loses any other use.
914 refines. That includes unlimited battery, plus its not like ZOMG MY RADIO RAN OUT OF BATTERY
We meet 079 already, and WHEN 079 TALKS, YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH. I jest, but you get the point. And noone else is on Foundation site to talk to who wouldn't just kill a Rogue Class D instantly.
If you leave all doors open, he CAN go anywhere. Plus he can open doors. I've had him follow me halfways across the site to kill me unexpectedly. And locking him in one area inescapably? What was that you said about "not scary" before?
Not really good, TBH. I'll assume you're relatively new to the game. More you play it and spend time on these forums, you get better ideas that fit canon and the atmosphere of the game more. Anyways, welcome to the CB forums.
This^.
Inspiration is our best weapon.