Re: SCP-173 Concept Art and model.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Omniary wrote:
CostaRic wrote:What would you suggest me to do? That doesn't changes 173 too much and keeping the fans happy but would appeal for a broader audience aswell?
Leave it the same. What do you mean appeal to broader audiences? If it doesn't appeal to em, screw them, it's unique, there's no point to dilute that characteristic to 'appeal' to more people.
That is the Disney way of doing things (I fear for Star Wars 7)
Aha, you're a bit mistaken there. This is not the 'Disney' way to do it, so to speak. It's actually quite the opposite. The statue interpretation of 173 is original, creative and unique. But it'd be the Disney way, so to speak, to change that perspective entirely just to appeal to more people. Unless you were talking to CostaRic, for some reason.
It slep time bunner.

Awesomeguy147 wrote:
Omniary wrote:
CostaRic wrote:What would you suggest me to do? That doesn't changes 173 too much and keeping the fans happy but would appeal for a broader audience aswell?
Leave it the same. What do you mean appeal to broader audiences? If it doesn't appeal to em, screw them, it's unique, there's no point to dilute that characteristic to 'appeal' to more people.
That is the Disney way of doing things (I fear for Star Wars 7)
Inspiration is our best weapon.

CostaRic wrote:So why isn't it yet implemented into the game or talked about?
It hasn't been implemented because right now the Class D's and 106 use the same model, and changing the model would break 106's textures.

It hasn't been talked about because it has already been covered on the other forum and isn't that popular in the first place.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:
It hasn't been implemented because right now the Class D's and 106 use the same model, and changing the model would break 106's textures.

It hasn't been talked about because it has already been covered on the other forum and isn't that popular in the first place.
Any links?

CostaRic wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:

Any links?
Most of the threads from the old forum have been deleted, so no.

could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

This is how 173 looks. Deal with it.

Trialtrex21 wrote:This is how 173 looks. Deal with it.
-pic-
Have you even seen the model I did? I worked like 14 hours straight for it, and all you can say is DEAL WITH IT? I added 3 fingers and small feet and updated the textures...and made a BIO of 173, why do you hate me so much?

CostaRic wrote:Have you even seen the model I did? I worked like 14 hours straight for it, and all you can say is DEAL WITH IT? I added 3 fingers and small feet and updated the textures...and made a BIO of 173, why do you hate me so much?
I don't hate you. I hate that you keep trying to make a model for a SCP that doesn't need a new one. 173 does not have any fingers or feet. The model ingame is perfectly fine. Can't you just accept that?