music

i have been dabbling in some music, i will be uploading some to soundcloud. i already have around 4 tracks up. this one i think would be nice for a morgue. Maybe a place where they examine the dead bodies of class ds to see what the scp did to them?
https://soundcloud.com/gmodfan11/sfkis1337

ignore the url, thats a joke.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Re: music

what the hell? why does no-one care?
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

Re: music

thy0921 wrote:
Combine wrote:what the hell? why does no-one care?

Are you saying that the music is a joke or what? I'm pretty sure that's how people (including me) have interpreted.

Anyway, if the music itself is not a joke at all, then I would say it's awesome. It does have the depressing mood which would work quite well with the game if used properly.

However, I am slightly concerned that the "depressing mood" comes a little late, and the first few seconds is more fitted with an outraged horror movie. Plus, there are some notes out of place IMO.

Im saying that the URL is a joke, but not the contents.

☜☝☞☟ ✌