Great tutorial for BlitzMax

For those who dont know, the actual engine from the game we worked on is called BlitzMax, you can download a Demo, or buy it in the website.

EDIT#1:

For further details check the link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7jG7eq ... ature=plcp

Guys! the guy from this tutorial actually reply'd me on my facebook account, here is what he said:

Hey,

Just checked out your game pretty cool. Neat to see it's using blitz3d as well. Tad dated but still incredibly usable! Are you guys moving your engine over to blitzmax?

As for the me sounding tired. Yeah spending 6-12 hours coding nonstop is pretty tiresome after awhile. Probably have to start doing everything on the weekends.

I may if you don't mind. Actually do a let's play of your game on my other channel if you don't mind.

http://youtube.com/raven67854

Thanks,

BTG
Last edited by CostaRic on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Inspiration is our best weapon.

Re: Great tutorial for BlitzMax

Regalis wrote:Actually it's been Blitz3D since v0.2.
At least it helps intruduct necomers to the basics of programming. Then maybe later today I will search for a Blitz3d tutorial...and download it, I am done for today, gonna work on models and the new concept i have been promising, is there any SCP-173 model on this forum I could use as a base?

Oh also for those who wanna know how to model, there is this really good tut video about modeling in Blender(great free 3d modeling/gaming/programing engine).
FoxMccloud64 wrote:
Regalis wrote:Actually it's been Blitz3D since v0.2.

I think he's talking about his game
I wasn't aware that I was doing a game? When did that happened? Was I sleepwalking again and started programming out of nowhere?

Mod Edit: Double post yet AGAIN.

spartan322 wrote:
CostaRic wrote:
FoxMccloud64 wrote:You said "From the game WE work is called BlitzMax
Sry for getting mis-informed, I already corrected that in replay. Now it is in past tense, worked*.
I think that he means that only Regalis is working on the game, not us.
Work as real work, yes Only Regalis is working on it and a few others I won't mention because I don't know if they'd like to.

As for contribution ALL the community contributes, either being a small or big job.

CostaRic wrote:
spartan322 wrote: I think that he means that only Regalis is working on the game, not us.
Work as real work, yes Only Regalis is working on it and a few others I won't mention because I don't know if they'd like to.

As for contribution ALL the community contributes, either being a small or big job.
Giving ideas is not exactly working on the game.
Not saying giving ideas is bad, because thats pretty much the only thing I do.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-