Re: Viewable Character/Gender/Color idea

Cridone wrote:
Omniary wrote:I like the idea of adding some vague roleplay elements into the game, and this idea doesn't sound bad at all. Although, what would be the purpose of ethnicity in a 1st person game?

We'd also need alternate recordings for various purposes, say 914death, or the whole 012 scene. The gas mask breathing is pretty adrogynous as is, and maybe some minor text changes for pronouns referring to D-9341 if necessary.
I just like the idea of being able to see your character, though, like I said if Regalis doesn't like the idea thats up to him.
And I was just thinking of that, Where would we get a good female voice actor?

Also, I'm wondering what tutorial he watched to learn Blitz 3D.
Since I really want to learn Blitz 3D.
Well, if B3D supports reflections, then maybe it can be a custom room similar to the room with the water pipes, except the pipes would be broken and water (reflective substance) would be on the floor and then you could see your refection in it, or maybe a type of opaque refection in various windows.

Re: Viewable Character/Gender/Color idea

mrslig100 wrote: Mod edit: Trimmed off the huge text size and some of the ! marks.
Ok, thanks.
PureNexus wrote:
Cridone wrote:
Omniary wrote:I like the idea of adding some vague roleplay elements into the game, and this idea doesn't sound bad at all. Although, what would be the purpose of ethnicity in a 1st person game?

We'd also need alternate recordings for various purposes, say 914death, or the whole 012 scene. The gas mask breathing is pretty adrogynous as is, and maybe some minor text changes for pronouns referring to D-9341 if necessary.
I just like the idea of being able to see your character, though, like I said if Regalis doesn't like the idea thats up to him.
And I was just thinking of that, Where would we get a good female voice actor?

Also, I'm wondering what tutorial he watched to learn Blitz 3D.
Since I really want to learn Blitz 3D.
Well, if B3D supports reflections, then maybe it can be a custom room similar to the room with the water pipes, except the pipes would be broken and water (reflective substance) would be on the floor and then you could see your refection in it, or maybe a type of opaque refection in various windows.
Well, that would be cool to, but I meant being able to see your character if you look down.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time