Viewable Character/Gender/Color idea

Reggy told me that the character gender/color thing would be better off as a mod.
So the mod thread can be found here

Spoiler
So, I was talking on Skype with D-9999 and then we were talking about the 1074 mod, how it uses the dr face for D-9341.
Then D-9999 said "I kinda wish D-9341 was a woman. Just sayin. >:". Then I remembered a idea I thought of, which I was.
If the picture is broken, use this: http://i.imgur.com/uzMxHf4.jpg

So how would it sound? This way the game wouldn't turn into the friggin Sims3, While still being able to customize.
It's easy, If you choose Female-White you get a white skin-colored female, Male-White gets you a whiteskin-colored male.
Then the other two choices should be obvious.

And also, this could be nice when 682 kills you. But IDK if it's cumpatible in Blitz to be able to look down and actually see
your character.

Just a idea. :I
Last edited by Cridone on Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time

Re: Viewable Character/Gender/Color idea

I like the idea of adding some vague roleplay elements into the game, and this idea doesn't sound bad at all. Although, what would be the purpose of ethnicity in a 1st person game?

We'd also need alternate recordings for various purposes, say 914death, or the whole 012 scene. The gas mask breathing is pretty adrogynous as is, and maybe some minor text changes for pronouns referring to D-9341 if necessary.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Viewable Character/Gender/Color idea

Omniary wrote:I like the idea of adding some vague roleplay elements into the game, and this idea doesn't sound bad at all. Although, what would be the purpose of ethnicity in a 1st person game?

We'd also need alternate recordings for various purposes, say 914death, or the whole 012 scene. The gas mask breathing is pretty adrogynous as is, and maybe some minor text changes for pronouns referring to D-9341 if necessary.
I just like the idea of being able to see your character, though, like I said if Regalis doesn't like the idea thats up to him.
And I was just thinking of that, Where would we get a good female voice actor?

Also, I'm wondering what tutorial he watched to learn Blitz 3D.
Since I really want to learn Blitz 3D.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time