SCP-096 is too skinny!

Ever since 0.7.4 have noticed that SCP-096s model doesn't fit right with this model.

So what I'm trying to say is 096 needs a model that is a tad bit bigger, not in size but with like more skin. I know 096 is very skinny and almost skinless, but with thesee new animations 096 just needs the right model for them.

In the video where the person who made the animations for 096, there looked like there was a different 096 model. One that is a bit more muscular.

Thank you for reading, and tell me what you think.
I have spoken to God.
He has abandoned us.

Re: SCP-096 is too skinny!

ROFLcopter wrote:Ever since 0.7.4 have noticed that SCP-096s model doesn't fit right with this model.

So what I'm trying to say is 096 needs a model that is a tad bit bigger, not in size but with like more skin. I know 096 is very skinny and almost skinless, but with thesee new animations 096 just needs the right model for them.
This is the description of 096 according to its article on the Foundation, and I quote "SCP-096 is a humanoid creature measuring approximately 2.38 meters in height. Subject shows very little muscle mass, with preliminary analysis of body mass suggesting mild malnutrition".
"D-9031: Uh… it’s pale and bony. Sorta creepy, actually."

If anything, 096 needs to be slightly more skinny.
In the video where the person who made the animations for 096, there looked like there was a different 096 model. One that is a bit more muscular.
Ahem... It's exactly the same model, the only difference is that the in-game one lacks the bones in the fingers; I deleted them for the in-game one because when exported from a .blend format to .fbx, his fingers were all fucked up. And to be honest, I don't think that several bones (in the fingers mind you) would make much difference to his physique.

Edit*
Spoiler
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Re: SCP-096 is too skinny!

I know my Bro could use a few dozen hamburgers and all, but I'd rather stick with his really skinny/bony look as described in his SCP-Wiki entry.
Giving him more body mass would look odd. And muscles? I never read anything about 096 being muscular or such.
Besides... that would look just... uhm... *tries to imagine 096 flexing* *fails miserably and stares at his fleshy ass instead*

Nah. Night's interpretation of him looks very fitting to me.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah