Re: SCP-294 liquids

Code: Select all

[Titan Skin|Titan Blood]
color=203,173,136
lethal = true
sound=SFX\294\burn.ogg
deathmessage = A human skeleton was found in Site-[DATA REDACTED]'s cafeteria. Researches confirm that the victim's skin was burnt off from intense heat. 
dispensesound=SFX\294\dispense1.ogg
I tried. *Huddles in a corner*
Check out my mod here! http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4136

Novice Sound Effect creator/Editor.

SCP-Sean wrote:This is also my first bit of coding! YAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAY! :laugh:
Not exactly coding, more like scripting (as in you don't code, you make a script for the game code to follow).

Anyway,

[Dihydrogen Monoxide|DHMO]
color=255,255,255
message=Is this machine working? This seems to be a cup of water!
sound=SFX\294\slurp.ogg
dispensesound=SFX\294\dispense1.ogg
Anyone get it?
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

Why isn't there a "HowToBasic"/"How To Basic" input for the already-existing Egg/Eggs? D:

I mean if you're going to have references, might as well have that one :P

Basically (hah!) would be just the same as Egg, it's just another input for it. I don't have any original ideas for new drinks atm.

or how about we make a coding like this

if the word blood is on the name, reddish liquid that resembles blood will appear

if the word milk is on the name, white liquid that resembles milk will appear
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

[Toradora]
colour = 0,0,0
alpha = 0.0
message = You hear the sound of music inside your head.
sound = Bell.ogg

[Airplane611]
colour = 0,0,0
alpha = 0.7
message = You feel a burning sensation inside your stomache.
sound = burn.ogg
deathmessage = Subject [REDACTED], Located in Sector-[REDACTED], D-Class had inflictions all over his chest, and for strange reasons, the subject seems to be missing a leg...

[Regalis]
colour = 3,3,3
alpha = -.7
message = No way.....
sound = Bell.ogg
deathmessage = Hey, why did you drink me? I'm the developer of this game, Nobody should drink me, You should be ashamed of yourself...Or, wait, Am I talking to you...? If you can read this message, tell that to the player who DRUNK me.

Those are my ideas. :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

[Airplane611] color= 0,0,0 alpha= 1.0 glow= false
sound= SFX\294\dispense3.ogg
message= Airplane611, you are a complete dumbass, Please stop acting like an idiot. Remember to post stuff AFTER your collaborations, Ok? Good.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."