Re: SCP-294 liquids

Airplane611 wrote:

Code: Select all

[Airplane611] color= 0,0,0 alpha= 1.0 glow= false
sound= SFX\294\dispense3.ogg
message= Airplane611, you are a complete dumbass, Please stop acting like an idiot. Remember to post stuff AFTER your collaborations, Ok? Good.
I'm pretty sure this thread is for serious contributions.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

I made an error.

I meant CONTRIBUTOR, not COLLABORATOR. If Reg added this, he would correct my wording.

EDIT: Nevermind.
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."

Here are some drinks I feel SCP-294 is lacking:

Code: Select all

[Eggnog] color= 252,255,132
alpha= 1.0
glow= false
blur= 10
sound= SFX\294\slurp.ogg
dispensesound= SFX\294\dispense1.ogg
message= You realise that you will miss Christmas.. 

[Boiled cola] color= 20,15,0
alpha= 1.0
glow= false
sound= SFX\294\spit.ogg
damage= 1.0
vomit= true
dispensesound= SFX\294\dispense3.ogg
message= Ack! Tastes absolutely vile! 

[Milkshake|Shake|] color= 150,75,0
alpha= 1.0
glow= false
sound= SFX\294\ahh.ogg
dispensesound= SFX\294\dispense2.ogg
message= You don't know what flavour it is, but it tastes delicious.

[Radioactivity|Radium|Plutonium|Uranium] color= 128,255,0
alpha= 0.5
glow= true
lethal= true
deathtimer= 60
deathmessage= Subject D-9341 was found dead near SCP-294, glowing green and appeared to have been irradiated by a radioactive substance contained in one of SCP-294's cups. Nine-Tailed Fox has issued a cleanup operation on the surrounding area.
damage= 3.0
refuse= true
refusemessage= Yeah.... I ain't drinking that..

xxFalconArasxx wrote:
Zentrax wrote:I was trying to make some liquids but for some reason most of the attributes don't work for me.

Sounds, color, transparency, lethality and explosion are all fine but when it comes to stuff like killtimer, blur or damage they just don't seem to be working for me.

Doesn't only apply to my custom drinks but also the default ones.
Venom doesn't kill me
Life doesn't heal

stuff like Antimatter explosion still kills me though.

I have two copies of the game of which one is modded and this happened to me on both on different saves, tried both on a custom and on a normal map(by teleport).

Is there something I might have done that causes this?

Sorry for not making a topic of this on bug reports but I didn't see anybody else have the issue and I didn't want to derail somebody else's problem with mine. Can't create my own because of the anti-bot measures.
I have the same issue... SCP-294 is so far not functioning properly, but I'm positive that Regalis will address this and have it fixed. The SCP is pretty early in its development, and Regalis said that it is kind of buggy.
I know it's almost two years later but I'm having this as well and I can't get it to work properly.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:[Radioactivity|Radium|Plutonium|Uranium] color= 128,255,0
alpha= 0.5
glow= true
lethal= true
deathtimer= 60
deathmessage= Subject D-9341 was found dead near SCP-294, glowing green and appeared to have been irradiated by a radioactive substance contained in one of SCP-294's cups. Nine-Tailed Fox has issued a cleanup operation on the surrounding area.
damage= 3.0
refuse= true
I don't get it, why do you have a whole table of effects when it isn't going to be consumed due to refusemessage?

Marios wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:[Radioactivity|Radium|Plutonium|Uranium] color= 128,255,0
alpha= 0.5
glow= true
lethal= true
deathtimer= 60
damage= 3.0
refuse= true
I don't get it, why do you have a whole table of effects when it isn't going to be consumed due to refusemessage?
IT'S URANIUM IN A STYROFOAM CUP.

What do you think will happen.

SyphenTV wrote:
Marios wrote:I don't get it, why do you have a whole table of effects when it isn't going to be consumed due to refusemessage?
IT'S URANIUM IN A STYROFOAM CUP.

What do you think will happen.
Nothing. SCP-294's cups are always capable of carrying whatever was dispensed on then.

Then again, to trigger a drink's effects that aren't explosions you have to consume it. Unless they were to add an attribute to kill for holding it.