Re: SCP-294 liquids

So I was thinking about 294 and its functionality, and I still feel that we should be able to expand upon it. A good way in my opinion would be to watch LP's, and possibly create any requests that gave an 'out of range' message. For example, I'm pretty sure I saw someone input 'juice' and didn't get anything. I'm also considering opening a second thread when this one gets too big.
It slep time bunner.

Hoorray for some old-school references. Also, I saw someone insert Tequila with an Out Of Range result, but if we want to have all bases covered like that, then we'll have to implement every existing beverage ...

Code: Select all

[Grog]
;color = 207,120,39
;alpha = 0.7
;glow = false
;sound = SFX\294\slurp.ogg
;lethal = false
;blur = 5
;message = Man, if you're already getting tipsy from some watered down rum, you know it's been too long since you've had a good drink.

[Monkey Island Grog]
;color = 199,190,37
;alpha = 0.7
;glow = true
;sound = SFX\294\burn.ogg
;dispensesound = SFX\294\dispense2.ogg
;lethal = true
;death message = Subject D-9341 was found face down in a puddle of blood, upper digestive tract seemingly molten by corrosion. A cup with the message "The Styx is a river, not a sea, dumbass." printed on was found near the corpse. Cause of death is without a doubt related to scp-294.
;message = A pirate I was meant to be, trim the sails and roam the sea! Unfortunately, as you start feeling a terrible burning sensation in your throat and stomach, you realize too late you're actually not used to drinking such heavy stuff ...
;stomach ache = true

[Monkey Island near-Grog | Near-grog | Near grog]
;color = 199,140,37
;alpha = 0.7
;glow = false
;sound = SFX\294\slurp.ogg
;lethal = false
;message = How appropriate, you fight like a cow. Oh wait, that's already in the past.
http://www.scp-wiki.net/the-things-dr-b ... foundation -> Dr. Bright for president! \o/

[John Madden]
;color = 141, 141, 141
;alpha = 1
;glow = false
;sound = SFX\294\football.ogg
;lethal = false
;blur = 0
;message = Football

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

[SCP-173|173|Sculpture]
;color = 165, 120, 80
;sound = SFX\294\burn.ogg
;dispensesound = SFX\294\dispense2.ogg
;lethal = true
;death message = Subject D-9341 was found dead in front of SCP-294. Subject appears to have been killed by severe trauma to the neck. A cup was found being grasped in subject's hand.

If It is possible, How about when you drop this Cup, It follows you when you don't look at it? :P

Trialtrex21 wrote: Football
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

Trialtrex21 wrote:

[John Madden]
;color = 141, 141, 141
;alpha = 1
;glow = false
;sound = SFX\294\football.ogg
;lethal = false
;blur = 0
;message = Football
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU AEIOU

Juicy wrote:
MTF Alpha-2 wrote:[Razor Blades]
color=0,0,0
dispensesound=SFX/294/dispense3.ogg
sound=SFX/294/burn.ogg
message=You feel a burning pain.
lethal=true
death message=The MTF's found a dead Class-D in [Data Expunged]. He had multiple razor blades inside his body.

:)
How is he supposed to drink razor blades? xD
how is he supposed to drink molten iron and liquid nitrogen?

Maikcollos wrote:
Juicy wrote:
MTF Alpha-2 wrote:[Razor Blades]
color=0,0,0
dispensesound=SFX/294/dispense3.ogg
sound=SFX/294/burn.ogg
message=You feel a burning pain.
lethal=true
death message=The MTF's found a dead Class-D in [Data Expunged]. He had multiple razor blades inside his body.

:)
How is he supposed to drink razor blades? xD
how is he supposed to drink molten iron and liquid nitrogen?
By sipping it with his mouth.

Razor blades don't exist in a liquid form, you would get molten metals instead, so no, having D-9341 found with blades in his throat wouldn't make sense.
It slep time bunner.