D-Class Dialog (contribute here!)

Regalis made a thread asking for some dialog for the intro, here http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=308

Apport you ideas in the comments.

Here are some that I came up with:

D-Class guy#1-Guys, what the hell is going on?
D-Class guy#2-I don't know dude I think they are sending us into an experiment.
D-Class guy#1-Experiment?! We aren't guinea pigs!
D-Class guy#3-I heard it was about an statue, I wouldn't worry so much
D-Class guy#4-Guys... I have heard about it, they bring you here and then whoever goes in never comes back.
D-Class guy#5-I have heard that if you don't look directly to the statue it kills you!
D-Class guy#3-I don't think so, that sound like pure bullshit to me.
D-Class guy#2-And what if its true? I mean, this is a pretty high-secured facility for testing ghost tales...
D-Class guy#1-I don't know about you guys, but this place is giving me goosbumps...
Inspiration is our best weapon.

Re: D-Class Dialog (contribute here!)

Could you stop trying to force your way into the game's development? Reg will state when and what his dialogue will be. It's kind of a dick move to proclaim yourself to be part of this game's development when all you do is go around the forums trying to force your ideas in.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Re: D-Class Dialog (contribute here!)

Destructoid wrote:Could you stop trying to force your way into the game's development? Reg will state when and what his dialogue will be. It's kind of a dick move to proclaim yourself to be part of this game's development when all you do is go around the forums trying to force your ideas in.
Because putting up my answers in as most respectful and mannered way makes me a dick. I like your logic, It would make Michael Bay jealous.
Inspiration is our best weapon.