Re: D-9341 memoirs

Hmm...what if he somehow discovered the SCP Foundation and had been researching it for years. This could allow his for his employer to be ordered to fire him, by the Foundation of course, and could explain the Foundation member confronting him in the bar.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

See what happens when two writers come together on one topic. Everything is soooo much easier, and it usually produces a better story.

Do you plan on doing straight journal entries, or do you want to add some narrative in as well?

I think I'm going to add some narrative, it is more attractive for the reader... or that's what I think.

Also, the order of the unlocking pages shouldn't be numerical, I mean, they should be unlocked randomly. It induces more mystery, the fact of no knowing what happens between two pages is intriguing, right?
Last edited by Brunou8 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Yeah. Some narrative is definitely more attractive to the reader.

That is actually not a bad idea. I like having to place things in their proper order. That's one reason why I liked Metroid Prime so much.

Where will the narrative portion take place?

Alright. I'll give it some thought.

Bye

[edit]
What if we had a small paragraph or two of narrative before each journal entry. Say you just unlocked a bit of the story, the page you receive will start with narrative. Everything after that will be D-9341's journal entry for that day. Any concerns with this?

[edit]
Here's another idea. What if some pages of the story you acquire are narrative, and the rest are journal entries.

[Edit]
Here's a journal entry idea. It's a bit rough since I haven't done any editing on it.
Spoiler
xx/xx/xx

Last night I heard a lot of rustling in the bushes just outside the front door. There wasn't any wind so it had to be something, or someone, else. Since I had discovered the SCP Foundation, I have never felt alone. I feel watched like a deer would when a hunter is stalking it. This all makes me wonder if the Foundation knows that I know about them, and they're keeping a hawk's eye on me. If this is the case, then why haven't they arrested me yet?

D-9999 wrote:Why does everyone say that D-9341 is male, when he/she is the player? Is it just because of the 012 scene and the breathing sounds? I usually just replace gender-specific sounds with my own voice, so I'm more immersed in the game.(yet I can't do anything for the MTF that shouts, "There he is!")
I know i'm late but I have to say that D-9341 became Scp-181, scp-181 is male
People who can eat people are the luckiest people in the world.

Brunou8 wrote: Requesting lock.
...But Nobody Came.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.