Re: The New Suggestions Thread

SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:hi guys i started a new page for the 1.4.0 update coming soon.
After the 1.3 patches, Regalis is resuming working on his own game (Barotrauma) and Third Subdivision Team (PXLSHN and Vane Brain) are resuming working on their Nine-Tailed-Fox CB mod, so it'll be quite a while until 1.4 comes out.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:hi guys i started a new page for the 1.4.0 update coming soon.
After the 1.3 patches, Regalis is resuming working on his own game (Barotrauma) and Third Subdivision Team (PXLSHN and Vane Brain) are resuming working on their Nine-Tailed-Fox CB mod, so it'll be quite a while until 1.4 comes out.
I think that there might be a 1.3.2 coming out soon though.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

SCP-610
Nickname: The Flesh That Hates
Ingame mechanics: when you enter the chamber. there be lots of blood, flesh, gore, and organs. then SCP-610 would infect you. your play as a infected D Personell. and the infected play would attack a MTF personell. the MTF personell would shoot you and for some reason, you didn't died, more MTF personells would come and shoot you and you die.

SCP-610 Ending: if Gate C had an exit. there be a new ending, where SCP-610 escapes and then a voice would say about SCP-610 breaking out of its containment. the MTF and helicopters would come and try to destroy SCP-610, SCP-610 would infect one of the MTF and then the MTF would shoot the infected MTF personell. then a wall of flesh blocks the player. then infects the player. the MTF would shoot the infected player.

The Flesh That Hates (game) 2017: in 2017 SCP-610 would get his own game. i might be a time to add him into SCP Containment Breach. or not :,( maybe :D

SCP-650
Object Class: Euclid
Ingame Mechanic: SCP-650 would effect the player and the player would react to SCP-650 behind him, it would be see random corners or might be seen sitting in a chair, a message would tell the player that you feel something behind you. it is like a sneaking SCP that stalks you and its kinden creepy, it doesn't attack but still creepy. it doesn't have eyes and its just a black nude humanoid creature. you would also try to recontain it so you can't be scare from that creepy SCP behind you. it won't move when looking at it or even blinking. it only moves when not behind it. and i forget sometimes the SCP will spawn in his containment.
Edit: i read the SCP-650 page in the wiki. the SCP Foundation wiki.
Scrapped from the game: its project was cancelled. but maybe, add in SCP-650 for SCP:CB 2 or maybe add in him into SCP:CB 1 so people can get scare more!