Re: The New Suggestions Thread

SCP Number: 457
SCP Nickname: The Burning Man
Ingame mechanics: Could appear by chance in Maintenance Tunnel Maze in a fuel room. You could hear the sounds of gas being released from pipes far off. Once close enough, he will begin chase. Moves at twice the speed as Larry. Can burn down doors (Normal: 6 seconds. Containment Doors: 16 seconds.)
The Volgun also made a voice test for 457 a while back. It can be found here.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:SCP Number: 457
Ingame mechanics: Could appear by chance in Maintenance Tunnel Maze in a fuel room. You could hear the sounds of gas being released from pipes far off. Once close enough, he will begin chase. Moves at twice the speed as Larry. Can burn down doors (Normal: 6 seconds. Containment Doors: 16 seconds.)
That sounds really interesting and creepy, but can fire be animated in blitz?.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:SCP Number: 457
That sounds really interesting and creepy, but can fire be animated in blitz?.
You can probably take Cry Of Fear as an example. It's gaming engine does not support fire, but they managed to make it anyways.

Just needs a few lines of codes, scripts and particles.
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.

What needs to happen is a kind of progression in this game. By this, I mean the game should become considerably harder when you complete important tasks that are beneficial to your escape. For example, removing the door control system will make 079 aggressive, and it'll attempt to hinder your progress by using other SCPs to it's advantage. Changing all monitors to show the 895 camera feed is already a good idea because you will need to turn it off to make use of cameras. SCP 079 could also broadcast the sound of 012 or 513 over the intercom to slow you down and you would have to destroy the bell or turn off the power in 012 to not go insane from the psychological effects of both SCPs. The AI could even release 008 prions into the ventilation system to fill entire rooms with the virus. You'd need a hazmat suit to move through the room safely.

What the game also needs is a clear-cut pathway to Gate A or B. At a definitive point in the game, a choice should be made to determine which Gate you will arrive at based on your decision, you won't be able to reach both Gates at once so it'll be up to you to decide. The route towards Gate A or B should be given a theme that is defined by the type of tasks, enemies and scripted sequences you encounter, e.g: to reach Gate A, you will encounter the MTF and Chaos Insurgency numerous times and the puzzles will consist of bypassing or eliminating MTF forces that block your route. Gate B will be focused around defeating SCP 079 and preventing it from having any power over the facility as it attempts to use other SCPs to stop you. Your task will be to neutralize the SCPs that are being used against you and to strike the deal with 079 that leads to your escape at Gate B.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:What needs to happen is a kind of progression in this game. By this, I mean the game should become considerably harder when you complete important tasks that are beneficial to your escape. For example, removing the door control system will make 079 aggressive, and it'll attempt to hinder your progress by using other SCPs to it's advantage. Changing all monitors to show the 895 camera feed is already a good idea because you will need to turn it off to make use of cameras. SCP 079 could also broadcast the sound of 012 or 513 over the intercom to slow you down and you would have to destroy the bell or turn off the power in 012 to not go insane from the psychological effects of both SCPs. The AI could even release 008 prions into the ventilation system to fill entire rooms with the virus. You'd need a hazmat suit to move through the room safely.

What the game also needs is a clear-cut pathway to Gate A or B. At a definitive point in the game, a choice should be made to determine which Gate you will arrive at based on your decision, you won't be able to reach both Gates at once so it'll be up to you to decide. The route towards Gate A or B should be given a theme that is defined by the type of tasks, enemies and scripted sequences you encounter, e.g: to reach Gate A, you will encounter the MTF and Chaos Insurgency numerous times and the puzzles will consist of bypassing or eliminating MTF forces that block your route. Gate B will be focused around defeating SCP 079 and preventing it from having any power over the facility as it attempts to use other SCPs to stop you. Your task will be to neutralize the SCPs that are being used against you and to strike the deal with 079 that leads to your escape at Gate B.
I agree that the game should be harder after completing certain tasks, but some of your suggestions seem a bit too hard. The main problem is that these would probably fit better if the game was not randomly generated, but since the game is, finding the things to turn off would be way too hard. I feel that it might work better if the generator made the rooms closer to each other instead of being as random.

SCP-X wrote:
Oshizu wrote:How about porting / adding SCP-087 to SCP:CB.
Errrrr no
This scp is located in some university not in facility.Also it would be boring just going down the stairs, wich has nothing to do with escaping from facility :/
I have suggested a SCP related way to get around that whole "not in facility" BS as well as a reason to go down the stairwell before but it got shot down regardless. People just don't want it in the game :/
spartan322 wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:I've got a couple

SCP number: SCP-053
SCP nickname: Young girl
In-game mechanics: You could maybe find her chamber and if you have the proper keycard could enter, she would sit in the center or maybe she would wander around the room, if you touched her (Bumping into her) or stayed near her for too long you would shake and dash towards her and the screen would go black (You died)
This could actually work if we change her behavior in the game. If you toppled with her she would state that she is scared and will start following you. For new players, this would be a nice trap since they would probably try to save her. They will then suffer the effects of being to close to her. When they have learned that it is not a good idea to stick with her, they will attempt to dodge her or run from her. The girl will try to pursue them, probably with a clumsy slow run, and if she loses them she'll just wander around. Take it as a less OP version of 096, but guilt tripping the player. The problem would be the model, since the guilt tripping aspect will only works if the girl actually looks like a little girl.
I like it. I would add an effect where if you look at her for too long you'll get something similar to 895 but instead of images you will hear whispers saying things like "kill, kill her, rip her head off and etc." if you continue to stare you'll lose control of the character and enter a "rage" state and charge at her before reaching her you will die of a heart attack like it says in the document. If you get into a situation where 173 pops up it will kill the girl instead of you ( she doesn't really stay dead, she will just respawn in that spot after you have traveled through X amount of rooms.) If you back track she will say something like " Why did you leave me here all alone?"

SCP SUGGESTIONS
SCP Number: SCP-303
SCP Nickname: ?
Ingame mechanics: Same as document, popping up in windows and wheezing behind doors. I would like to see him in a quarantined section of the game. It could have abandoned test chambers, lab rooms and etc. You could also place a bunch of pipes in there spewing a different color smoke and adding a foggy/haze to the area ( making it appear like they are trying to sanitize the area or an SCP got loose and damaged the pipes. Either way works) . This would be a perfect excuse for why the windows are fogged up for 303 lurk around in. Not only that the smoke/haze could cause caustic burns to the player killing them unless they go in there with the hazmat suit ( which gives it another purpose besides SCP-008 ) There is a lot of potential here to play around with. You could have broken pipes or other obstacles in the way that you have to crouch under to get by, giving you a reason to actually use the crouch button since there currently isn't any.

SCP-1048
His room could be the one where 173 breaks out of the glass ( The one where you can currently find the lvl 2 keycard ) It seemed random for 173 to be in there but for SCP-1048 it's perfect. As you walk in he could be standing on a desk in front of the little window jumping up and down, waving at the player. "Hey! Hey you! Would you please let me out of here? Just open the door for me that's over there." He could then point at the door and keep looking back at the player. If you let him out a cutscene could happen where the player can't move and the teddy bear skips out of his cell and runs up to the player saying "Thank you!", then skips away and out the door where he vanishes. ( I said the player can't move so that way it shouldn't cause any glitches or errors if they try to chase after it.) After the bear leaves, the player can move again and if they enter his cell they will find his document and be like "Oh shit. Why did I let that thing out!?" after reading it.

The evil bear(s) that it makes can then spawn somewhere randomly in the facility. These should be easy to make, just alter the model for the good one to make the evil one(s) They could be made of scrap metal, office supplies, and etc. Their chase speed should be just a tiny bit faster than 106 and damage wise take 3 hits to kill the player. After running through two rooms and closing one door behind you they can stop chasing you. The good bear can spawn somewhere randomly and when you find him he will be sitting on the floor with a drawing and a box of markers beside him. He won't really react to the player just look up at him from time to time.

The picture he drew can be picked up and it could either be SCP-682-J as a funny little easter egg or a picture of a smiley face that says "Thank you on it." As a sidenote I said bear(s) because you could probably get away with only making two bears in total, one good and one evil, that should be ok.

SCP-224
An easy one to make considering it's just a clock. When the player gets close enough to it the chimes could trigger. With each chime the player gets slower and slower till it kills you with old age. The only way to avoid it is to immediately sprint out of it's chamber.

SCP-151 -
Another easy one. After you view the image it will do the zoom in thing like the coffin scp does, but it won't actually kill you. Instead, your character will say he's having trouble breathing which will be followed by coughing later until finally you hear a choking/gurgle sound and you fall over dead. The report says that seawater was found in your lungs.

SCP-309
starts hurting the player shortly after being placed in their inventory. Then after a short while kills the player. The report says he was somehow turned inside out

SCP-048
the unlucky scp lol. make it a blank document with the SCP # on it. while it's in the players inventory it greatly increases the chances of 173 and 106 to spawn nearby.

SCP Number: 162
SCP Nickname: Ball Of Sharp
Warning Label: Autonomous Object

SCP Number: 201
SCP Nickname: Empty World
Warning Label: I have no idea

SCP Number: 020
SCP Nickname: Unseen Mold
Ingame mechanics: Would be inside a lookroom and other rooms. You can see it through video surveilance. It appears in the heavy containment zone. You need the hazmat suit found inside the room of 008, if you don't have it it will get on you.
you have to go through the heavy containment zone with hazmat suit.
Warning Label: Biological Hazard (For containment which is breached)

Warning Labels: http://www.scp-wiki.net/warning-labels
Last edited by Maikcollos on Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SCP Number: 162
SCP Nickname: Ball Of Sharp
Hmmmm, this one could work. It would be like a 895 but more lethal. It COULD work if implemented right.

SCP Number: 201
SCP Nickname: Empty World
It seems kinda pointless, why would you ever enter it? Aside from initial curiosity. And once you enter, you can do nothing except wait until you can come back. We already have other dimensions on the game (yaknow 106 pocket dimension)

SCP Number: 020
SCP Nickname: Unseen Mold
Ingame mechanics: Would be inside a lookroom. You can see it through video surveilance. It appears in the heavy containment room. You need the hazmat suit found inside the room of 008, if you don't have it it will get on you.
Yeah, I like this one. It would be sneakier than other enemies. The problem would be implementing it without it being to hard to see, after all it is invisible. It could be made so that it only appears in a room that has a camera in it, like you said.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

This one might be a bit far feched and hard to pull off but it would be cool.

SCP Number: SCP-1128
SCP Nickname: Aquatic Horror
Ingame mechanics: In a attempt to kill you the old AI could read to you the description of 1128(it's not like it needs to be worried about water). There could be flooded part of the facility or somthing like that. If you get immersed in water you would then be teleported to the ocean. Where you have to swim for your life or be eaten by the horror. However you could take amnesiacs to cure yourself of 1128 and get past the water without issue.
Email me at [email protected] if you need art done.

I have a few more.

SCP number: SCP-796
SCP nickname: River cat
Ingame mechanic: It could be part of a scripted event where you catch sight of it, then afterwards are placed in a dangerous situation with the MTF of another SCP.

SCP number: SCP-1518
SCP nickname: Bubble fountain
In-game mechanics: It would sit in an underground vault accessible by an elevator, if you enter its containment chamber it would spit bubbles, these will kill you if you touch them, if you enter its containment chamber you would hear the song in the article and be drawn t the fountain and die, you could find earmuffs to protect yourself from this.
Spoiler
SCP number: SCP-198
SCP nickname: Cup of joe
In-game mechanics: It could disguise itself as one of the plastic cups on one of the tables in the cafeteria, once picked up it takes effect right away, you would gave to drink out of the mug every so often to stay alive.
Spoiler
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.