Re: [NEW] Improved Suggestions Thread

SCP Number: SCP-303
SCP Nickname: ?
Ingame mechanics: Same as document, popping up in windows and wheezing behind doors. I would like to see him in a quarantined section of the game. It could have abandoned test chambers, lab rooms and etc. You could also place a bunch of pipes in there spewing a different color smoke and adding a foggy/haze to the area ( making it appear like they are trying to sanitize the area or an SCP got loose and damaged the pipes. Either way works) . This would be a perfect excuse for why the windows are fogged up for 303 lurk around in. Not only that the smoke/haze could cause caustic burns to the player killing them unless they go in there with the hazmat suit ( which gives it another purpose besides SCP-008 ) There is a lot of potential here to play around with. You could have broken pipes or other obstacles in the way that you have to crouch under to get by, giving you a reason to actually use the crouch button since there currently isn't any.

Thread needs love.

SCP Number: 212
SCP Nickname: The Improver
In-game mechanics: When used by the player, it has a set number of possible outcomes that are beneficial to the player (e.g. more stamina, more inventory slots, slower blink meter), would probably have some negative effects as well, such as MTF being less hesitant to shoot you. Can only be used once.
Spoiler
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

All the suggestions made have been posted :) Also, let me know if you want me to also make a section for non-SCP suggestions, For example, say you want Regalis to add bananas to the game, obviously there is no banana SCP (or at least none of I know), and it would also be weird if it were, so what do you do? It's not an SCP but you really want those bananas, you want them really bad, where do you suggest? Obviously you could still suggest them here and I would post it in a new spoiler and call it "MISC SUGGESTIONS", what do you think?