Re: The New Suggestions Thread

Regalis doesn't work on the game as much now, so I doubt many new SCPs are going to be added, plus the game has enough SCPs already.

Also if you're going to suggest something please be more descriptive than 'add this scp' 'this scp will be scary because it kills you'. If you put no effort into discussing how and why the idea would work in this game, no one will care.
I'm not here as much right now, mention me on our Discord server if you need anything.

Ahh, it feels good to make another post here after a year of inactivity.

I think it would be a good idea to add SCP-1003, the tapeworm child.
There would be a scripted scene in which a scientist is in a bathroom screaming in agonizing pain, with his hands on his stomach. His coat appears to be soaking in blood. He then uncovers his stomach, and an instance of SCP-1003 is seen chewing its way out of his abdomen. The scientist goes limp and falls down dead, and SCP-1003 continues eating away at his stomach. Approaching the instance will cause it to screech at you in order to scare you away.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

SCP-689
Nickname: Haunter of the Dark

Ingame mechanics: there be a cutscene where a class d personell is seen and then SCP-689 attacks the class d personell. if you go into his containment. he would attack you with the dark. you would die, SCP-173 and SCP-049 can spawn there sometimes. same with SCP-106.

Scrapped from the game: it was originally going to be added into the game. but then was scrapped. i love if the creator bring back him.
Last edited by SCP:CBfanboy3028 on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:Scrapped from the Game: he was cancelled and his project was cancelled. i hope the creator changes his mind to add him back.
Good luck, the person who worked on the project has been inactive for a long while. Also, you shouldn't change an SCP from its canon story, and if you changed it in that way, it would just be a clone of SCP-173. So no.

SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:Scrapped from the Game: he was cancelled and his project was cancelled. i hope the creator changes his mind to add him back.
hey i edit my comment to not be like a 173 clone. so yes i want him into the game. along with 689.
Okay so you don't know how quotes work. You could just click the " button (reply) but eh, whatever.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP:CBfanboy3028 wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Okay so you don't know how quotes work. You could just click the " button (reply) but eh, whatever.
well why don't you want SCP-650? i want the creator to bring him back. and instead of being a 173 clone. i made some changes. he won't attack you. he only moves when you don't look at it. it doesn't move when you blink or look at it.