Re: The New Suggestions Thread

SCP-X wrote: -snip-
I think the way this SCP could work is like this:
> Some corridors or pathways can be clotted up by the webs created by 352.
> You can risk navigating through the webs (which will be difficult), or you can take a longer detour.
> If you touch the web, your vision will distort moderately for a while and movement will be impaired. SCP 352 will be spawned out of sight of the player and immediately run after you, where 9/10 times you'll be devoured.
> These webbed corridors will be rare, only spawning up to 2 times in the Heavy Containment Zone. It would be irritating to let this SCP loose all over the site throughout game. It should be kept to specific environments so appearances are uncommon and unique.
> Voice acting for the creature would be nice if we found someone who could speak Old-Russian in a convincing accent.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

How about porting / adding SCP-087 to SCP:CB.
Would be fun if there was some reward at final floor if player would reach
Something like portal or some burnt note etc.

And here's use of template:
SCP Number: SCP-087
SCP Nickname: The Stairwell
Ingame mechanics: Porting or recreating stuff or just importing from SCP-087-B game

Hopefully i didn't messed up my suggestion somehow :shock:

Oshizu wrote:How about porting / adding SCP-087 to SCP:CB.
Would be fun if there was some reward at final floor if player would reach
Something like portal or some burnt note etc.

And here's use of template:
SCP Number: SCP-087
SCP Nickname: The Stairwell
Ingame mechanics: Porting or recreating stuff or just importing from SCP-087-B game

Hopefully i didn't messed up my suggestion somehow :shock:
On the FAQ, reg said that he can't put that SCP into the game as it's in another area not in the Foundation.
A frequent SCP - CB player and likes to spam SCP-173. Also modded his game textures.

I've got a couple

SCP number: SCP-053
SCP nickname: Young girl
In-game mechanics: You could maybe find her chamber and if you have the proper keycard could enter, she would sit in the center or maybe she would wander around the room, if you touched her (Bumping into her) or stayed near her for too long you would shake and dash towards her and the screen would go black (You died)

Picture
Spoiler

SCP number: SCP-101
SCP nickname: Hungry bag
In-game mechanics: It could maybe guard or disguise itself as an item you need, when you get close it will grab you and severely injure/kill you.

Picture
Spoiler
SCP number: SCP-146
SCP nickname: Bronze head of shame
In-game mechanics: Item would sit in a locked chamber, if you stare at it the character would begin to feel guilty about something (Seen as text on the screen, or audio) this would get worse as time goes on while in the heads sight, eventually after some time they will start hallucinating and become hard to control, if exposed any longer the subject will black out and die.

Could be used as a mind**** or even some back story on how D-9341 made i into the facility.

Picture
Spoiler
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:I've got a couple

SCP number: SCP-053
SCP nickname: Young girl
In-game mechanics: You could maybe find her chamber and if you have the proper keycard could enter, she would sit in the center or maybe she would wander around the room, if you touched her (Bumping into her) or stayed near her for too long you would shake and dash towards her and the screen would go black (You died)
This could actually work if we change her behavior in the game. If you toppled with her she would state that she is scared and will start following you. For new players, this would be a nice trap since they would probably try to save her. They will then suffer the effects of being to close to her. When they have learned that it is not a good idea to stick with her, they will attempt to dodge her or run from her. The girl will try to pursue them, probably with a clumsy slow run, and if she loses them she'll just wander around. Take it as a less OP version of 096, but guilt tripping the player. The problem would be the model, since the guilt tripping aspect will only works if the girl actually looks like a little girl.
SCP number: SCP-101
SCP nickname: Hungry bag
In-game mechanics: It could maybe guard or disguise itself as an item you need, when you get close it will grab you and severely injure/kill you.
It will become from a jump-scare to an annoyance. The player will become annoyed after being randomly killed by this SCP with no warning. We can escape the other SCPs, while this one will be a game of chance.
SCP number: SCP-146
SCP nickname: Bronze head of shame
In-game mechanics: Item would sit in a locked chamber, if you stare at it the character would begin to feel guilty about something (Seen as text on the screen, or audio) this would get worse as time goes on while in the heads sight, eventually after some time they will start hallucinating and become hard to control, if exposed any longer the subject will black out and die.

Could be used as a mind**** or even some back story on how D-9341 made i into the facility.
The effect itself is too similar to 895 and I would otherwise count it out if it wasn't for the guilt effect. It would be a good way to implement the character's past without it feeling to forced in the introduction. It will also make the more curious players risk it just to learn more. They'll evade it to survive, but seek it to learn more.
SCP Number:280
SCP Nickname: "Eyes In the Dark"
Ingame mechanics: "Just like in document"
Too similar to 106. It will just appear out of nowhere and attack you. 106 already does that and he has a much more scary behavior (walking upside down, emerging from the floor, etc...) and has the ability to trap you in its pocket dimension. 280 would just be a 106 with less abilities and not as scary in appearance.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-