Re: SCP-205

Can I make a request to improve the demon models? Could you make the eyes bigger and angry-looking? I think the small eyes don't make the creatures look evil enough for what it is. Furthermore, you should make the face and body wrinklier, and the mouth and nose deformed from the flesh gluing it's mouth and nose together as the original picture shows. I do like how you've started it off though!
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Re: SCP-205

Prune wrote:Can I make a request to improve the demon models? Could you make the eyes bigger and angry-looking? I think the small eyes don't make the creatures look evil enough for what it is. Furthermore, you should make the face and body wrinklier, and the mouth and nose deformed from the flesh gluing it's mouth and nose together as the original picture shows. I do like how you've started it off though!
I think that the models are perfect as they are. The eyes don't need to look threatening, since it is more scary when you don't know the intention of the monster. These eyes are great because they look peaceful, but they might attack you at any moment. I also find it scarier when something with no expression is looking at you rather than one that looks pissed off. Although, the roundness of the eyes could be improved. They are a little blocky.

I do agree with making them a bit deformed on the mouth and nose areas. Not too much though, just enough for it to be noticeable.

Great work on the models. They look excellent.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-