Re: SCP-216

Uh, nobody suggested SCP-216, nor am I confident that it will be added.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Uh, nobody suggested SCP-216, nor am I confident that it will be added.
This is true, only much suggested SCPs are added usually and I have never seen anyone request this. Having said that, it MAY as well be added, seeing as you have made a cool model and all. Just a tip - if you wanna help out, I highly suggest that you go for the things that people really want (or perhaps improving existing models to make the game look even better). Great work though ;)

Trialtrex21 wrote:Uh, nobody suggested SCP-216, nor am I confident that it will be added.
It doesn't matter if it hasn't been suggested before, since collaboration and modeling help is always appreciated to begin with. Also, if he's submitting a model for a certain SCP he wants in game, that's certainly his way of suggesting it.

As for implementation, this could work nicely as a curiosity SCP. A dozen items would have to be worked out before hand, but it would make a nice addition imo, not to mention the model is already ready.
It slep time bunner.