SCP-500 Loading Screen

SCP-500-01 is one of the most useful SCPs in Containment Breach, so I think it should have its own official loading screen. I have taken the liberty to code one in the game, and I will provide the "code" for the loading screen as well as the picture I used.

Code(In loadingscreens.txt):

[SCP-500]
image path = 500.jpg
align x = right
align y = bottom
text1=SCP-500-01 is a red pill, and can cure any disease when taken orally.
text2=SCP-500 is only allowed to be accessed by personnel with level 4 security clearance to prevent misapplication.
text3=SCP-500 is a small plastic can which at the time of writing contains forty-seven (47) red pills.

Image:
IMAGE EDIT/UPDATE:
Last edited by RaptorCyclone on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm evil?

Re: SCP-500 Loading Screen

Nice work, I agree that 500 does deserve its own loading screen, since it can be rather useful in-game.

The only thing is that the image does seem to continue the trend of fwubbing 500's actual appearance. It's already rather inconsistent (inv icon not matching up with the models textures), so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

I'm also considering opening up a collaboration thread for loading screen info, since there's plenty of stuff that isn't SCP's that could be elaborated (IE the MTF, personnel of the facility, etc).
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Nice work, I agree that 500 does deserve its own loading screen, since it can be rather useful in-game.

The only thing is that the image does seem to continue the trend of fwubbing 500's actual appearance. It's already rather inconsistent (inv icon not matching up with the models textures), so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

I'm also considering opening up a collaboration thread for loading screen info, since there's plenty of stuff that isn't SCP's that could be elaborated (IE the MTF, personnel of the facility, etc).
Yeah I had a feeling that would be a problem, honestly all I had at the time was a lyrica pill, I'll update the image when I find a red capsule pill.
I'm evil?

Cool loading screens! I like a lot the first one! :)
But in the last update (v0.9.1) Regalis added a loading screen for SCP-500, so it's already in-game...
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

While the loading screen did get added to the game, and was significantly different, I guess you could say it's the thought that counts, since this thread did seem to prompt Regalis to add some loading screens (he added the mentioned MTF one as well)!
It slep time bunner.