Re: Asset/Resource Compilation thread (Updated 5/05/14)

Very nice, I really loved the screams (not to sound like a sadist) they worked perfectly. I actually sent Regalis some sounds for commotion in the intro sequence, but as individuals clips, so that they could be played randomly like the gunfire and banging, but once only. I could post some of the stuff onto soundcloud later (I actually rarely use soundcloud now since I just directly send it to Regalis as that's easier).
It slep time bunner.

Re: Asset/Resource Compilation thread (Updated 5/05/14)

Ltn Vasquez wrote:Well, this is fantastic! But doesn't that also mean that all the models that people have people made and forgot should be added as well? I'm there are a few just lying around, waiting to be added.
Yep! I'm sure I've left out a few. If you could find any that haven't been added I'd gladly add them to the original post. I tried my best to get everything that would fade into obscurity, but that doesn't mean that I got everything that already had.
It slep time bunner.

Re: Asset/Resource Compilation thread (Updated 7/23/14)

I decided to make a minor improvement to the SCP-096 vs Guard scene. This was an attempt to make 096 appear stronger and more savage, so I added crashing and thudding noises to create some extra brutality and violence.

096guard2 (Improved)

EDIT:

I have also created a sound affect for SCP-882 partially out of boredom, and in the hope that the SCP gets implemented eventually.

https://soundcloud.com/prune_01/scp-883
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Re: Asset/Resource Compilation thread (Updated 7/23/14)

Prune wrote:I decided to make a minor improvement to the SCP-096 vs Guard scene. This was an attempt to make 096 appear stronger and more savage, so I added crashing and thudding noises to create some extra brutality and violence.

096guard2 (Improved)

EDIT:

I have also created a sound affect for SCP-882 partially out of boredom, and in the hope that the SCP gets implemented eventually.

https://soundcloud.com/prune_01/scp-883
Dang Prune, these are high quality sound clips. This is really good work. Keep it up. And someone please put these in the game!