Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

chris0matic wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:To be honest, I really do like the eight-legged one. It just looks more normal and less cluttered than the one with 16 legs.
Thankyou for the vote. We need 2 More votes. 1 more for 8 and its official.
Errr, why is it only out of 3?

Either way, I vote for 16.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Chris, to be honest, just because you are making a model doesn't guarantee it to be used. Regalis's decision is final, so if he doesn't like the models you are making, than thats it, not being put in the game.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Chris, to be honest, just because you are making a model doesn't guarantee it to be used. Regalis's decision is final, so if he doesn't like the models you are making, than thats it, not being put in the game.
No, What i meant is the model every one chooses is the one im going to finish. And if reg dont like it, Then i tried. What else can i say for myself?
spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
MrJPenguin1 wrote:To be honest, I really do like the eight-legged one. It just looks more normal and less cluttered than the one with 16 legs.
Thankyou for the vote. We need 2 More votes. 1 more for 8 and its official.
Errr, why is it only out of 3?

Either way, I vote for 16.
Good point. I Am extending it to 6 Votes. If It goes dead After Satuday then im sticking with the majority.

Mod Edit: Chris, please just edit your posts together.
Thanks for giving a heads up.
Last edited by chris0matic on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

chris0matic wrote:
Trialtrex21 wrote:Chris, to be honest, just because you are making a model doesn't guarantee it to be used. Regalis's decision is final, so if he doesn't like the models you are making, than thats it, not being put in the game.
No, What i meant is the model every one chooses is the one im going to finish. And if reg dont like it, Then i tried. What else can i say for myself?
Well word your posts differently next time...

Also, double post.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

Trialtrex21 wrote:Oh and everyone, quit voting for 16 legs. It isn't canon.
Technically, there is no canon regarding the legs, as the article is rather ambitious regarding the amount of legs.

However, in-game, 8 legs is pretty much canon, considering the loading screen depiction has 8 legs. If you can, try to base it off that. I'll send you pic without blur or distortion.
It slep time bunner.

Attention. Um. Blender kinda Glitched. And i accidently Fucked up Everything. And couldnt undo it. And it corrupted. again. So I think im leaving it at 8 legs. Sorry guys. Ill see what Reg says. It would also be very difficult to add armatures to the 16 one. It will still be cool though. Right guys?