Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

Steelpoint wrote:Also I should point out that it is actually quite easy for a model to become corrupted accidentally, from some personal experience.

Though that is why keeping many backups is important for any project.
Exactly. And when i admit it happend, Spartan came in and started shit. I noticed he comes on every forum i have and finds a way to piss me off.

WhiteAce wrote:Actually Chris the trouble is here that you told someone one thing and told everyone else another thing, that's fact not fiction you should always try to be honest with everyone.
White. He was lying. I saw the crap. They even asked for screenshots of the "proof" but he didnt bother posting it. Because he was lying. I told him i had to stop the model due to Subdivion probloms. Then You talked alot of shit behind my back. i was being honest. I actually Posted the damn picture of the Polys. It was at the point where some parts were black Due to so many squares.

chris0matic wrote:White. He was lying. I saw the crap. They even asked for screenshots of the "proof" but he didnt bother posting it. Because he was lying. I told him i had to stop the model due to Subdivion probloms. Then You talked alot of shit behind my back. i was being honest. I actually Posted the damn picture of the Polys. It was at the point where some parts were black Due to so many squares.
Talking behind your back? No we were just discussing it and you were in the group so we knew you'd see it Chris, but we didn't care if you saw it, you are literally taking this the wrong way and you are getting all emotional over nothing, there is no reason to do this.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:
chris0matic wrote:White. He was lying. I saw the crap. They even asked for screenshots of the "proof" but he didnt bother posting it. Because he was lying. I told him i had to stop the model due to Subdivion probloms. Then You talked alot of shit behind my back. i was being honest. I actually Posted the damn picture of the Polys. It was at the point where some parts were black Due to so many squares.
Talking behind your back? No we were just discussing it and you were in the group so we knew you'd see it Chris, but we didn't care if you saw it, you are literally taking this the wrong way and you are getting all emotional over nothing, there is no reason to do this.
Discussing? I got called a ghetto Bitch atleast 4 times. You said Quite a bit of shit behind my back. It went from calling me a stupid ghetto bitch to saying you were going to tell people On the forums what A fag and shit i am to see how many people agree. And then you said i didnt even make the model. Then you said Im a little Bitch And Im BS about it Corrupting due to Polys. And by corrupting I mean if i touch it I get a error and it closes. I even have screenshots.

Oh, and. You guys didnt know i was in the group Til last second when rick asked.

And it doesnt even matter. Im done. Close the thread.

chris0matic wrote:Discussing? I got called a ghetto Bitch atleast 4 times. You said Quite a bit of shit behind my back. It went from calling me a stupid ghetto bitch to saying you were going to tell people On the forums what A fag and shit i am to see how many people agree. And then you said i didnt even make the model. Then you said Im a little Bitch And Im BS about it Corrupting due to Polys. And by corrupting I mean if i touch it I get a error and it closes. I even have screenshots.

Oh, and. You guys didnt know i was in the group Til last second when rick asked.
Chris we all knew you were in the group, it's not that hard to escape when your name was Right there, and as for me calling you a ghetto bitch... wait why the fuck are you even taking this onto the forums? It was a joke kay and it has nothing to do with the forums as for me saying you didn't make the model I do not recall doing that and calling you a fag, I only recall calling you a ghetto bitch.

One other thing, AS IF i'd take my drama onto the forums, see what you have done? You have literally created drama out of this whole scenario just to get attention and yes I am sick of you acting like you are the boss of the development, this isn't your game and you have no right to say that something is going to be added just because you said it would, that is truly false.

Six words: Grow Up It Is The Internet.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce, calling anyone a "Ghetto Bitch" in any context will be seen as a personal attack and offense. Simply dismissing it as a "joke" won't make the issue suddenly disappear and clear your name.

Personally I have no need nor desire to delve more into this Drama, mainly because it has occurred off the forums for the most part. Please keep any of these "civil" discussions between personal PM's from now on.

While both parties are at fault, it does seem that WhiteAce and others did instigate these issues to begin with, and it escalated from there.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.