Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

chris0matic wrote:Attention. Um. Blender kinda Glitched. And i accidently Fucked up Everything. And couldnt undo it. And it corrupted. again. So I think im leaving it at 8 legs. Sorry guys. Ill see what Reg says. It would also be very difficult to add armatures to the 16 one. It will still be cool though. Right guys?
Of course.

Actually someone (wont say the name) told me, that you told him/her, that you were going to just scrap the 16 legged model.
So yeah, less shitty excuses.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:Attention. Um. Blender kinda Glitched. And i accidently Fucked up Everything. And couldnt undo it. And it corrupted. again. So I think im leaving it at 8 legs. Sorry guys. Ill see what Reg says. It would also be very difficult to add armatures to the 16 one. It will still be cool though. Right guys?
Of course.

Actually someone (wont say the name) told me, that you told him/her, that you were going to just scrap the 16 legged model.
Whoever said that is a liar. The Whole thing is,
While i was almost finished. I meant to click Accept mirror and i clicked subdivisions. Which lagged out and Crashed, (corrupted). So i couldnt do anything about that. Also armatures are going to be a problom. I didnt lie. i swear.

chris0matic wrote:
spartan322 wrote:
Of course.

While i was almost finished. I meant to click Accept mirror and i clicked subdivisions. Which lagged out and Crashed, (corrupted). So i couldnt do anything about that. Also armatures are going to be a problom. I didnt lie. i swear.
MY ASS!
How is it that suddenly, when the 16 legged model (the one you don't like) was getting kinda popular, suddenly corrupted?
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

So yeah, less shitty excuses.[/quote]
While i was almost finished. I meant to click Accept mirror and i clicked subdivisions. Which lagged out and Crashed, (corrupted). So i couldnt do anything about that. Also armatures are going to be a problom. I didnt lie. i swear.[/quote]
MY ASS!
How is it that suddenly, when the 16 legged model (the one you don't like) was getting kinda popular, suddenly corrupted?[/quote]
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2cdu6b9.jpg Thats what happend when i accepted divisions. Leading to a bad crash. Which made it corrupted. I can open it up. but when i touch it, it crashed. Ill try to remake it later.

See what you assholes have done?
Now who's gonna do the model?
Im not gonna do it, sportan isnt and chris certainly isnt now,
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

All of this drama over the amount of legs on 372?

If it was up to me, I would stick with what has already been established in game, since the actual SCP artical does not state how many legs it has. Since the loading screen version seemingly has eight legs I would go with that.

If chris0matic has stopped making the model then I will lock this thread. I'll give some time before I do that however.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:All of this drama over the amount of legs on 372?

If it was up to me, I would stick with what has already been established in game, since the actual SCP artical does not state how many legs it has. Since the loading screen version seemingly has eight legs I would go with that.

If chris0matic has stopped making the model then I will lock this thread. I'll give some time before I do that however.
Yes, Im done. Everyone Here has been nothing but a total Douche over a couple of legs and a corrupted file. Fuck it. Im done.

chris0matic wrote:

Yes, Im done. Everyone Here has been nothing but a total Douche over a couple of legs and a corrupted file. Fuck it. Im done.
It is unfortunate so see you abandon this endeavor. I personally thought it was shaping up to look quite nice, especially since the current model is near non existent. I'll leave this topic open for a small while.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.

Steelpoint wrote:
chris0matic wrote:

It is unfortunate so see you abandon this endeavor. I personally thought it was shaping up to look quite nice, especially since the current model is near non existent. I'll leave this topic open for a small while.
The more its open the more Spartan is going to flame me. Its to the point where I dont care no more. Its one thing that everyone made a big deal out of. So there you go. Wanna keep shit up over tiny things? Now You guys are not even getting a model. Your welcome.