Re: Various models for consideration

Twisted Polygon wrote:
Prune wrote: You mentioned that a lot of the SCPs are looking too much like emaciated humanoids, I'm in agreement with you there. It's odd that the only major SCPs in the game so far are humanoid or bipedal. If only there were more sentient lifeforms with unique or supernatural body formations, it would make the SCPs in-game more unique in appearance as well as let the player know that not all creatures in the game have the same limitations and properties as a normal person would.
Post a gameplay suggestion. Maybe something will he done about it. 610 and 682 have the most potential imo.
If it doesn't add to much to your work-load, I'd like to suggest: SCP-058, 363, 745, 280. They are all sentient and predatory beings that could either be a hazard in the game or be seen in various scripted events ripping people to sheds, or doing whatever they do to their victims. Using Google Images should help you find some suitable pictures for reference, and the descriptions on the official article will help fill in more details. Here are the best images I could find:
Spoiler
This image is missing the scorpion-like stinger that the heart is meant to have at its rear-end
Spoiler
The main focus here is the centipede, forget 682 in the picture. I had to choose this one because other pictures are a bit messy.
Spoiler
Spoiler
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

heres how im trying to make the body type different. I added some animal like feet and gave it 3 fingers instead of the 4 in the picture linked just to give it more balance with the two toed feet. feel free to ignore my ramblings and just skip to the picture.

Again, like with the old man everything is in the very early stages at this point
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/

Oh boy, looks like this ones going to be more controversial, but oh well. 513-1 Actually doesn't have a canon appearance, with his first appearance in the game being a representation of "tall, emaciated humanoid with oversized hands". its damn creepy, and definitely a good base to work off of. I will gladly take suggestions, and try and incorporate them the best i can, but in the end im going to end up doing what i think looks best.

Also, im doing detailing now. being snowed in is great for my productivity
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/