Re: MODEL REQUESTS: CLASS D'S

ReDz-Tonner-RMT wrote:
That Same Anon wrote:
SCP-055 wrote: because he's black
what's your problem?
In ALL horror movies and games, the black guy dies first... and yeah, that's racist. But I think you get it now
Then scp-106 should die first XD[/quote]
106 is no longer black, he's more of a brownish in the next update.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

Supersonic077 wrote:I have a question,every class-D is going to use that model or are you guys going to make different models? (sorry for my bad english,im spanish)
We could alter his texture and make slight modifications to his face, and we would effectively have a white one too.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Supersonic077 wrote:I have a question,every class-D is going to use that model or are you guys going to make different models? (sorry for my bad english,im spanish)
He will do some different faces and skin colors, of course. Actually, the model is ready. Now texturing is in order.
MrJPenguin1 wrote:Well now we know that SCP-055 has control over computers and can indeed type. Add that to the list of thing 055 has!
You will soon forget about it.
Oh, I hate it when people just can't remember my name. I'm [REDACTED], morons.

We have an 055?

Anyways, it's good that the model is done, now we can have non derpy Ds. It looks amazing, your friend must really be some sort of blender guru. If only I had the time to find out where the DAMN UNDO BUTTON IS IN THAT HARD ASS PROGRAM. Yeah, blender is h-a-r-d.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!