[IDEA] More interaction with SCP-035

After the player's meeting with SCP-035(and its victim), we see nothing else of it for the rest of the game. No corpse, nothing. I suggest that after the 035 event, there is a chance of the corpse of SCP-035's victim being found in the Entrance Zone. 035 would be lying next to the corpse, beconing to the player to put it on. If the player does so, they will die.

EDIT:
Also, there should be a mechanic where the texture randomly changes to tragedy.
Last edited by RaptorCyclone on Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm evil?

Re: [IDEA] More interaction with SCP-035

Princess Luna wrote:I like this idea, but obviously the player can't be insta-killed.
Well not really instant death, more like a cutscene.
mrpeanut188 wrote:Oh just a cutscene like when you become a 049 zombie, except it's you running from the mtf who are firing at you. And you majestically escape. You then collapse, and hear 035 say 'I don't need you anymore.'
Like this.
I'm evil?

Abincyprus wrote:I found it kinda weird that after SCP-035 leaves the chamber and just vanishes, tho it added to the creepy atmosphere. I think all it needs is him appearing once like SCP-513.
You can encounter the SCP-513-1 entity multiple times after ringing SCP-513. As far as 035 goes, it would add a lot of creepy atmosphere if you discover the corpse, along with the mask.
I'm evil?

I like the idea of adding a cutscene when you put it on. Maybe all the doors between 035's chamber and the room with the corpse could be open (unless the doors in the checkpoint room of course) to show that 035's host went this way. Though I don't know wether Blitz3D can calculate the route.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:I like the idea of adding a cutscene when you put it on. Maybe all the doors between 035's chamber and the room with the corpse could be open (unless the doors in the checkpoint room of course) to show that 035's host went this way. Though I don't know wether Blitz3D can calculate the route.
Idk, that sounds like a pretty simple script.
I'm evil?