Re: SCP-689?

DrRichieRich wrote:What do you think about the idea of the MTF Unit coming in and terminating D-8411 and disabling the camera?
As I said I like that idea. It is also worth mentioning that that gives a humorous twist to the game because your supposedly did not open you the door to see what he was going to do. But eventually he would end up dying :P .
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

This would be a perfect idea. It can be a hint of the possible 'attacking MTFs' system. this can also mean that 714 can be used to block the curse or 689 and you can pick it up. And show it to an mtf. TROLOL
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote:This would be a perfect idea. It can be a hint of the possible 'attacking MTFs' system. this can also mean that 714 can be used to block the curse or 689 and you can pick it up. And show it to an mtf. TROLOL
This would actually be a bit overpowered, don't you think? :)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Brunou8 wrote:
Akatos wrote:This would actually be a bit overpowered, don't you think? :)
What would be overpowered?
Picking it up and showing it to MTFs. :035:
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

I'm just saying that like what Bruonu08 said, we need more interaction with player and NPC. I mean like once the breach starts, all you see is dead bodies, where is everyone else? I mean we should atleast find some dead Class-D corpses or atleast a Class-D NPC where you do something in exchange for his death etc.
SHUT UP GRANDMA DRINK YO PRUNE JUICE

You saying that reminds me. I have wanted to say this for AGES.

THIS GAME IS UNREALISTIC! you have the breach happen, cool yeah whatever, but then EVERYONE IS GONE IN 2 SECONDS! you would at least find the odd few stranded scientists, and MAYBE a class D, but EVERYONE is gone! WAT!?

AAAnyway, it could be a case of possibly and item unable to be found that is of great use is IN 689's room so there is something to need there. Maybe a level 5 key card or a 'hacking' device that unlocks coded doors. But that idea kinda sucks.
bleh

SCP-Sean wrote: THIS GAME IS UNREALISTIC! you have the breach happen, cool yeah whatever, but then EVERYONE IS GONE IN 2 SECONDS! you would at least find the odd few stranded scientists, and MAYBE a class D, but EVERYONE is gone! WAT!?
It's not unrealistic, the Foundation probably has a few extra ways of getting out of the facility, or taking shelter, i think Regalis once mentioned that the non-openable doors led to safe places or something like that? I don't quite remember the exact details, i'd have to lurk a lot.

And i think that's what makes CB what it is, the thing about everything being okay one second, then one second of darkness and suddenly everyone is either dead or gone, facility locked up, and nothing but things left behind by people are left.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

SCP-Sean wrote:You saying that reminds me. I have wanted to say this for AGES.

THIS GAME IS UNREALISTIC! you have the breach happen, cool yeah whatever, but then EVERYONE IS GONE IN 2 SECONDS! you would at least find the odd few stranded scientists, and MAYBE a class D, but EVERYONE is gone! WAT!?
I think that there should be more places in the game where you can see or overhear things happening with NPCs. Such as seeing a scientist run into a room ahead of you and locking the door, or seeing some people through a window. Maybe there should be a place in the game where it looks like you found a safe exit, but then an NPC closes it behind them as they go through.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

If 689 is in the game it should lead to something good, like binoculars, or night vision goggles.

or if not Š̢̳̘͔͉̥͖͚̼̖̭́̎̅̈̐͂̈ͮ͊ͯͪ̍̒͜ͅO̸̡̝̹̥̯̥̩̥͉͉͓̳͉̜̞͆̔̐̔͆̉͋͆ͪ͘͘M̢̛̬̘͕̣͙̻̥̗̰̥̜̱̻̝̹̞̤̻͗̏ͦ͗ͫ͆ͬ̌̈́̉̀̓ͦͪͨ̚͠E̴͈̼̠̝̻͖̱͓͍͎̬͇̙̯̞̱̟̒͐̌̏̆̓̽̇ͭ̍̇̃̀ͭ̓̇ͪ̾͞ͅT̸͈̜͎͙̜̙̱̙̞̠͉̝̠͚̽̾͗̌̊̋ͬ̆̌̽͌̃̀ͩͥ̊͢Ḩ͕͖̳̲͓͓̤̠͓̰͖ͥ̂ͯ͛ͬ͛̔̚͘̕͟I̓͐͊̌͏̶̯̻̻̲͖̻̯̹͢Ņ̗̬̼̫̫̺͖̬̣̲̘͚͔̯̽̿̐́ͨ̊́̂͞G̎́̉̑̓̔ͥͦ̍̓͆͑̊̄͏̧̺͍̳̱̘̪̰͓͚̜̫ ̘͈̯̜̙̼̞̏̏͂ͧͫ̂̃̍̔ͣ͋̿͐̃̌ͨ̽̀̚͢͞Ḙ̸̠̲͍̺̼̯̺̺͉ͤ͒ͪ͊ͧ̍̈́ͣ̋̅̄́̅͛̋͐̀͝ͅL̛̼̲͙͇̱̟̩͇̪̳͕̮̭̹͇͆͊͂̀ͅS̴̨̯͓̼͊ͥ̽ͮͧ͂͊̋̎̆̅͑̓́ͭ͗̏͑͠͡E̶̩̪͉̰̭̪̪̬͔ͤͧͩ̊́̂̇͆̀́͘͢ ͩͣ͋ͬ̏̃̓̽ͮ͐̈́ͨ̏͆ͫ̆͒̃͌҉̗̮̭̪̰̳̫̞̻̙̟̝͉̀̕͟Ģ̨̘͕̯̯͓͒ͩ̋̂̊̾͋͂̊͐̑̍̿ͫ̓̓͑̽̚͞Oͯ̔̏̍͐͂̓̚̚҉̶̘̯̻̪̖̟͕̜̙̯̭ͅÕ̸͇͕̟̻̮̫ͭ͌ͪͭ̌̋́̚D̨̟̞̗̺̗̹̾̊ͬ̍̓̌̓͋̍ͩͤ͆̑̐͛͋͟͞͡!̨͑͌ͥͪ̎ͦ̅ͤͮͤͬ͘͏̜̘̠̺̘̺̤̩͇̬̤͔̭͎̳͟.
It needs
some kind
of reward. But WHAT? I would say a bag to stop 096's enragement.
bleh