Re: SCP-689?

SCP-Sean wrote:If 689 is in the game it should lead to something good, like binoculars, or night vision goggles.

or if not Š̢̳̘͔͉̥͖͚̼̖̭́̎̅̈̐͂̈ͮ͊ͯͪ̍̒͜ͅO̸̡̝̹̥̯̥̩̥͉͉͓̳͉̜̞͆̔̐̔͆̉͋͆ͪ͘͘M̢̛̬̘͕̣͙̻̥̗̰̥̜̱̻̝̹̞̤̻͗̏ͦ͗ͫ͆ͬ̌̈́̉̀̓ͦͪͨ̚͠E̴͈̼̠̝̻͖̱͓͍͎̬͇̙̯̞̱̟̒͐̌̏̆̓̽̇ͭ̍̇̃̀ͭ̓̇ͪ̾͞ͅT̸͈̜͎͙̜̙̱̙̞̠͉̝̠͚̽̾͗̌̊̋ͬ̆̌̽͌̃̀ͩͥ̊͢Ḩ͕͖̳̲͓͓̤̠͓̰͖ͥ̂ͯ͛ͬ͛̔̚͘̕͟I̓͐͊̌͏̶̯̻̻̲͖̻̯̹͢Ņ̗̬̼̫̫̺͖̬̣̲̘͚͔̯̽̿̐́ͨ̊́̂͞G̎́̉̑̓̔ͥͦ̍̓͆͑̊̄͏̧̺͍̳̱̘̪̰͓͚̜̫ ̘͈̯̜̙̼̞̏̏͂ͧͫ̂̃̍̔ͣ͋̿͐̃̌ͨ̽̀̚͢͞Ḙ̸̠̲͍̺̼̯̺̺͉ͤ͒ͪ͊ͧ̍̈́ͣ̋̅̄́̅͛̋͐̀͝ͅL̛̼̲͙͇̱̟̩͇̪̳͕̮̭̹͇͆͊͂̀ͅS̴̨̯͓̼͊ͥ̽ͮͧ͂͊̋̎̆̅͑̓́ͭ͗̏͑͠͡E̶̩̪͉̰̭̪̪̬͔ͤͧͩ̊́̂̇͆̀́͘͢ ͩͣ͋ͬ̏̃̓̽ͮ͐̈́ͨ̏͆ͫ̆͒̃͌҉̗̮̭̪̰̳̫̞̻̙̟̝͉̀̕͟Ģ̨̘͕̯̯͓͒ͩ̋̂̊̾͋͂̊͐̑̍̿ͫ̓̓͑̽̚͞Oͯ̔̏̍͐͂̓̚̚҉̶̘̯̻̪̖̟͕̜̙̯̭ͅÕ̸͇͕̟̻̮̫ͭ͌ͪͭ̌̋́̚D̨̟̞̗̺̗̹̾̊ͬ̍̓̌̓͋̍ͩͤ͆̑̐͛͋͟͞͡!̨͑͌ͥͪ̎ͦ̅ͤͮͤͬ͘͏̜̘̠̺̘̺̤̩͇̬̤͔̭͎̳͟.
It needs
some kind
of reward. But WHAT? I would say a bag to stop 096's enragement.
You can't really stop SCP-096 from charging at you. But you can prevent it by putting a bag over his head, but trying to do it in the midst of its rage would have no effect.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.

D-9999 wrote:
SCP-Sean wrote:If 689 is in the game it should lead to something good, like binoculars, or night vision goggles.

or if not Š̢̳̘͔͉̥͖͚̼̖̭́̎̅̈̐͂̈ͮ͊ͯͪ̍̒͜ͅO̸̡̝̹̥̯̥̩̥͉͉͓̳͉̜̞͆̔̐̔͆̉͋͆ͪ͘͘M̢̛̬̘͕̣͙̻̥̗̰̥̜̱̻̝̹̞̤̻͗̏ͦ͗ͫ͆ͬ̌̈́̉̀̓ͦͪͨ̚͠E̴͈̼̠̝̻͖̱͓͍͎̬͇̙̯̞̱̟̒͐̌̏̆̓̽̇ͭ̍̇̃̀ͭ̓̇ͪ̾͞ͅT̸͈̜͎͙̜̙̱̙̞̠͉̝̠͚̽̾͗̌̊̋ͬ̆̌̽͌̃̀ͩͥ̊͢Ḩ͕͖̳̲͓͓̤̠͓̰͖ͥ̂ͯ͛ͬ͛̔̚͘̕͟I̓͐͊̌͏̶̯̻̻̲͖̻̯̹͢Ņ̗̬̼̫̫̺͖̬̣̲̘͚͔̯̽̿̐́ͨ̊́̂͞G̎́̉̑̓̔ͥͦ̍̓͆͑̊̄͏̧̺͍̳̱̘̪̰͓͚̜̫ ̘͈̯̜̙̼̞̏̏͂ͧͫ̂̃̍̔ͣ͋̿͐̃̌ͨ̽̀̚͢͞Ḙ̸̠̲͍̺̼̯̺̺͉ͤ͒ͪ͊ͧ̍̈́ͣ̋̅̄́̅͛̋͐̀͝ͅL̛̼̲͙͇̱̟̩͇̪̳͕̮̭̹͇͆͊͂̀ͅS̴̨̯͓̼͊ͥ̽ͮͧ͂͊̋̎̆̅͑̓́ͭ͗̏͑͠͡E̶̩̪͉̰̭̪̪̬͔ͤͧͩ̊́̂̇͆̀́͘͢ ͩͣ͋ͬ̏̃̓̽ͮ͐̈́ͨ̏͆ͫ̆͒̃͌҉̗̮̭̪̰̳̫̞̻̙̟̝͉̀̕͟Ģ̨̘͕̯̯͓͒ͩ̋̂̊̾͋͂̊͐̑̍̿ͫ̓̓͑̽̚͞Oͯ̔̏̍͐͂̓̚̚҉̶̘̯̻̪̖̟͕̜̙̯̭ͅÕ̸͇͕̟̻̮̫ͭ͌ͪͭ̌̋́̚D̨̟̞̗̺̗̹̾̊ͬ̍̓̌̓͋̍ͩͤ͆̑̐͛͋͟͞͡!̨͑͌ͥͪ̎ͦ̅ͤͮͤͬ͘͏̜̘̠̺̘̺̤̩͇̬̤͔̭͎̳͟.
It needs
some kind
of reward. But WHAT? I would say a bag to stop 096's enragement.
You can't really stop SCP-096 from charging at you. But you can prevent it by putting a bag over his head, but trying to do it in the midst of its rage would have no effect.
It actually might be a good idea to try to kill 096 with another SCP but 689 might not be the right one for it. It only works if you can see it and 096 possibly is blind. And then of course are the other problems with 689.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

That idea is GOLD. Perhaps after getting the note, you know about this dr.sam whatever, and you go searching for him. Then if you put on 'super night vision goggles' from BoH (because this should be for BoH) you will see a large hole in the wall, leading to a room containing.... SOMETHING

I dunno, but it can be some kind of sub-story/plot line, but if so, we need a texture for dr.sam or whatever, and i think as a creepy touch, he should have one eye, and in the other, as a separate model and pick-up-able item, SCP-1078
bleh

I think it would be awesome if you could collect 689 and bring it with you as an item (a dangerous one at that, and assuming it's small enough to carry), you'd have to close your eyes to pick it up and fumble around the room to get it, once you pick it up you could put it in a bag or something out of site, at which point possibly at a later time you could take it out again and leave it as a trap (again while your eyes are closed) could kill some guards or possibly even another scp... but at great risk to yourself... or would that be a little too good to have, at the very least maybe on the mtf guards