Re: SCP-689?

VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote:
laurhead wrote:can you please add scp - 689?!
I think by now he's just trolling lol
I think he deserves a good old ban dont you :wink:
Now lets get back on topic, This SCP could work, but it would have to be nerfed, i could see it being fit into the upcoming security cameras as a trap that SCP-079 deploys on one of the screens, D-9431 (or is it D-9341?) would have to avoid looking at the randomly chose camera, SCP-714 will make it fail to harm you, so it would be a good idea to wear that if you want some of the items in the room.
We'll leave that to the moderators. (BTW, have you seen my wrestling reference in that post lol?)

Even so, this SCP would be quite OP, as it still has to fit the SCP lore somehow.
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

AveryLP wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:
AveryLP wrote: I think by now he's just trolling lol
I think he deserves a good old ban dont you :wink:
Now lets get back on topic, This SCP could work, but it would have to be nerfed, i could see it being fit into the upcoming security cameras as a trap that SCP-079 deploys on one of the screens, D-9431 (or is it D-9341?) would have to avoid looking at the randomly chose camera, SCP-714 will make it fail to harm you, so it would be a good idea to wear that if you want some of the items in the room.
We'll leave that to the moderators. (BTW, have you seen my wrestling reference in that post lol?)

Even so, this SCP would be quite OP, as it still has to fit the SCP lore somehow.
i will admit that is still OP, but tis the least op way to add the SCP, and having 714 will make it obsolete, it should still spawn on the chest if you look at the cam though (i dont know how big the statue is, so if its big is should spawn nearby instead,)
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
VincentRipperdactyl wrote:(i dont know how big the statue is, so if its big is should spawn nearby instead,)
It's stated to be 30cm in height, so it's a small lil statue.
Damn, He/She/It is small. if it is that small it could be used as a troll SCP, you get to a dead end, and it is there waiting for you XD>
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /