Re: SCP 682 Model

Sure, but you could just as easily say that his body structure adapted to acid, so I'm not really sure about that. Or you could say that this is his body after escaping as it adapted to the outside world. :?
This makes me think about this more, it'd be really interesting if there was some kind of a document or part of the article written about how it was even discovered that acid would debilitate and damage 682, seeing as all the other stuff that have been thrown at him didn't really cause prolonged damage, but o'well.

Still, from what's written in the little termination logs 682 has lost quite a few parts of its body, from its lower jaw to 3 of its limbs; and it recovered. It actually gives some more information about 682 in general though, as to the visual features it can possess (I tried to include as many features as I could, even ones that have already been posted, and I made all the words that describe its physical appearance bold).
SCP-682 is a large, vaguely reptile-like creature of unknown origin.
SCP-682 has always been observed to have extremely high strength, speed, and reflexes, though exact levels vary with its form.
Digestion seems to be aided by a set of filtering gills inside of SCP-682's nostrils, which are able to remove usable matter from any liquid solution, enabling it to constantly regenerate from the acid it is contained in.
and SCP-682 has been seen moving and speaking with its body 87% destroyed or rotted.
Personnel D-085: His throat's messed up man, look at it! He ain't talking- (Gasps and screams)
1400: SCP-682 recovers from exposure, despite the loss of limbs and organs.
at the end of which three of SCP-682's limbs had been severed, its thorax had been crushed, and both its eyeballs had been ruptured. SCP-2599 then seized SCP-682's head, apparently in preparation for pulling it off of SCP-682's body. In response, SCP-682 vocalized the phrase "KILL ME, YOU SACK OF ORGANS, DO IT."
After fifty-five (55) minutes of this process, >95% of SCP-682's epidermis has been abraded away, its anterior left limb has been severed, sixty-three (63) of its teeth have been broken out of its jaw, and its skull has been fractured to the point that both its eyeballs have been dislodged from their sockets. At this point, SCP-682's exposed sub-dermal tissue begins to luminesce. The luminescence rapidly increases until it is brighter than the stadium lights, which eliminates SCP-682's shadow entirely.
SCP-682 becomes entangled with SCP-162, primarily in the lower body, head, and left forelimb.
After four minutes of continued exposure, SCP-682 lunges away from SCP-162, severing its lower jaw and left hind limb, and causing serious tissue damage to many areas of its body. SCP-162 remains attached to the left forelimb of SCP-682.
Forelimb and SCP-162 removed from SCP-682 during re-establishment of containment.
When it has finished consuming all the fluids, SCP-682 collapses on the floor, and begins loudly vocalizing while clawing spasmodically at its face and abdomen
After resuming observation, SCP-682 is shown to be on the floor, with several injuries around its head, neck and legs.
SCP-682 rapidly regenerates damage, and moves to a different wall, developing several sets of eyes on various parts of its body, many covered by thick, clear “caps” of armored carapace.
682 succeeds in extending a long prehensile limb through the hole and maiming two security personnel before containment is reestablished.
SCP-682 examines SCP-524 suspiciously, at which point SCP-524 begins gnawing on SCP-682's anterior right limb.
SCP-507 was physically attached to SCP-682's left forelimb with nylon zip ties while SCP-682 was inactive due to physical destruction incurred during an unrelated containment breach.
High-energy bioluminescent organs on the face, spine, and forelimbs were observed as well on both specimens, usually forming, pulsing, and disappearing again over the course of a few seconds.
At T+84 hours, the laser was used again in an attempt to cut SCP-682-A and -B into more manageable pieces, leading to minor structural damage to the room as the laser beam reflected off their skin.
After ██ sec, SCP-682 grasped SCP-743 with its forelimbs and started pouring the liquid straight from SCP-743 into its mouth.
SCP-053 approaches SCP-682 and pats its head, causing it to exhale through its forward nostrils.
This just gives a better idea about how 682 can change all the time and how you could literally make up whatever you want about its appearance.

It's more than likely is what most people would like, but there's going to a second model to this one which will appear after a certain event that happens to 682 in the game, what event I don't know, still didn't figure that out; but it'd have to cause him some severe damage.

Err, I from one point really like the idea of making 682 extra eyes because of 173, and from another point dislike it, because it would imply 682 met 173. Or maybe because 682 is described as really intelligent it would as such figure out that it might encounter 173. But then it's like, doesn't 682's body change according to the situation it's in.

About the size, I don't think you're going to encounter 682 inside the facility, maybe yes, but it's unlikely.
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

I'm still experimenting with the design, just make it seem more unnatural, the model currently is a great place to start as a base mesh to add extra features and modify. I was a bit hesitant before several months ago to work on SCP-682 because it's sort of a sensitive model that I'd like to be as cannon as possible (closest to the descriptions you've mentioned). Anyhow, I'm not sure if I want to post a picture yet because I'm thinking of revising it again..youknow whatever actually I'll post a pic when I get to work and have some free time.

Right now taking inspiration from Dead Spaces concept artists ideas (making ordinary things become unsettling):
Spoiler
Notice the new leg spurting from the abdomen and shoving the old human leg over as a sort of empty shell.

First off I like the painting you posted Night, however I still think there is room for impovement from a design standpoint. Mostly in regards to things like making it look more interesting/monstrous. Here are some of my drawings of 682 I hope they will inspire you. Now please dont take this as "this is what I want 682 to look like" I just want to give you some ideas on what you could do.

A doodle of 682 that I did when I learned you were going for a biped.
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w43 ... a47d9f.jpg
A fast painting I did for Miro
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w43 ... 6ce400.jpg
A very old unfinnished painting of 682 and Abel
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w43 ... bcf4bf.jpg

I hope my paintings/drawings help. I will do another drawing based off your painting Night which will be posted later. Also any wild chance could you send me some pics of your model Miro. I would like to take a look at it.
Email me at [email protected] if you need art done.

Thanks! I particularly like the first and second painting you presented, although I'm a little unsure about those light spots(?), you've added, I like the designs. About the detail and things that make it looks more interesting and monstrous, I think that, like in your paintings, the first thing that draws attention is the musculature mass (which in the model comes with the normal maps/high poly model) and the feel of.. I forgot how it's called, but it's basically like when you draw a figure without all the flesh and stuff, but with only the bones and muscles, hopefully you know what I mean, which adds kind of an uncanny vibe to it, perhaps if I could make skin appear a little peeled off it could look even more impressive, tell me what you think.

Yes, I appreciate it, thanks for taking the time to do all of this! :D

edit*
it's called Écorché, how could I forget :P

Also, here's the arm so far, having a little bit of trouble, but I'll resolve it eventually.
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy