Re: SCP 682 Model

This game is supposed to be original, not based on the Hobbit.
But I wanted there to be Dwarfs, Elfs, Humans and Orcs roam around the facility instead of SCPs....='/

By the way, the coffee machine has also refrences from other games.

_M4Z_ wrote:
But I wanted there to be Dwarfs, Elfs, Humans and Orcs roam around the facility instead of SCPs....='/

That's because it's an overpowered machine that can draw liquids from other universes.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
_M4Z_ wrote:

That's because it's an overpowered machine that can draw liquids from other universes.
Yeah

_M4Z_ wrote:

Make a mod then. Seriously though, it'd be nice, although I'm not sure if anyone's up for that. As for 682 himself, well - he looks AMAZING! Didn't expect him to turn out how he looks today :D
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

autotroph wrote:
_M4Z_ wrote:

Make a mod then. Seriously though, it'd be nice, although I'm not sure if anyone's up for that. As for 682 himself, well - he looks AMAZING! Didn't expect him to turn out how he looks today :D
I'll have to agree with you on that.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

What I mean with the Smaug-refrence is that at the end of 682 chase scene, you have to hide from him and move closer to the exit, and while you are hiding, 682 starts to talk to the player, asking where he is, and that's where his dialoge would be littlebit infulenzed by Smaug's dialoge from Desolation of Smaug.

And also he should be able to walk with 2 and 4 limbs.

Juicy wrote:Please do not make a reference for that stupidly long movie released to make as much money as possible from a short book -half of the movie is invented-
LoR tryhard edition.

As Night stated before, there will be at least two models for 682 (and I think Mirocaine was working on another one too) to be used in different situations.
It was just a suggestion. And what do you mean by stupidly long movie? It was good!

_M4Z_ wrote:
Juicy wrote:Please do not make a reference for that stupidly long movie released to make as much money as possible from a short book -half of the movie is invented-
LoR tryhard edition.

As Night stated before, there will be at least two models for 682 (and I think Mirocaine was working on another one too) to be used in different situations.
It was just a suggestion. And what do you mean by stupidly long movie? It was good!
And alrighty