Re: SCP 682 Model

The model is looking good Night, and no problem. So... Écorché glad I finally have a term for that. I started using ecorche in my 682 drawings a while ago. In my mind it was like 682 had got out of it's acid bath and had not quite finished regenerating it's skin. Plus as you mentioned Night it gives it that strange uncanny look to creatures, and it adds a fair amount of visual interest. If you intend to use ecorche for your model I would suggest you use this image as reference. It's the best image I could find of theropod muscle anatomy with (pseudo) well muscled arms.
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/ ... 3ceebp.jpg
I also finished another drawing/painting of 682. However this time I used Night's painting as my primary reference...along with that allosaurus muscle study...
http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w43 ... b99c9e.jpg
Another thing if there are any drawings you would like me to do Night let me know and I will happly get to work. I want this model to be as awsome as possible, and if my drawings can somehow help I would be happy to do them.
In reply to Brunou8. 682 would probably end up being in a scripted chase sequence. Considering it wouldn't work to have 682 wandering around like 173 or 106.
In reply to legendaryweredragon. Those are some odd dimensions and would make 682 around the size of a allosaurus just a bit taller.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... on.svg.png
Email me at [email protected] if you need art done.

Brunou8 wrote: :EXPUNGED:
Thanks! About the mechanics, not really. But as Moonsaber said, it won't work like 173, 96 or any of the other SPCs in the game so far for obvious reasons.
legendaryweredragon wrote: :EXPUNGED:
Size ain't a big problem, seeing as it's easily changed.
Moonsaber wrote: :EXPUNGED:
Thank you!
Yeah, I was actually going to use that exact picture for reference! And as for the arm muscles, that ain't a problem seeing as to how muscles are pretty much the same in humans as in all animals. I was actually only going to use some horse anatomy references ( this one in particular ).
The painting is really neat! I like the internal mouth you've added and the sort of spine spikes on the lower part of the tail, I probably won't add the extra mouth, but I will add the spikes I think they're pretty cool. :D
Some quick links for myself (and you all too).
SCP-096 model
MTF model
Forum Smileys
deviantART
Pixel Joint

Enjoy

Ah, so that's how it really looks like (the arm, I mean). I didn't get to see it in action in Gate B, so I assumed it was bigger than how it really looks. Yeah I have to admit, 682's doc doesn't say much at all; the image I thought of is merely one of many possible looks of him. It's looking better now; I honestly wanna see it in action! Sorry for doubting.
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

Night wrote:A bit busy today so I haven't really done a lot, here's the model so far (red area is where hair will approximately be).
D

Nice, were you planning on doing a hair particle system or just sculpting a mesh to resemble hair?

Night wrote:A bit busy today so I haven't really done a lot, here's the model so far (red area is where hair will approximately be).
Also fleshed out my concept art a bit more to give a better idea of what it'll look like.
Spoiler
autotroph wrote: :EXPUNGED:
Yup, rather plain. Understandable and thanks! :D
Now THAT's an awesome look of 682. Really looking forward to it now when it's finished :D
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.