Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

juanjpro wrote:
Skin_ wrote:[snip]
That looks great! Far better than what I could've done.
Skin_ wrote:How do I scale the door?
Select the door, and press Shift+Enter. In the window that pops up, go to the "Matrix" tab and change the values.
Thanks a lot man :)
AveryLP wrote:Can I ask if Regalis wanted you guys to do SCP-939's containment chamber or if you are making it for yourselves?(Just curious)
Nah, we weren't asked to do anything. I just thought it seemed like a great idea so I went ahead with it. Even if it doesn't get added (sad face!) I'm hoping that it could at least be turned into a mod.

Skin_ wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
Skin_ wrote:[snip]
That looks great! Far better than what I could've done.
Skin_ wrote:How do I scale the door?
Select the door, and press Shift+Enter. In the window that pops up, go to the "Matrix" tab and change the values.
Thanks a lot man :)
AveryLP wrote:Can I ask if Regalis wanted you guys to do SCP-939's containment chamber or if you are making it for yourselves?(Just curious)
Nah, we weren't asked to do anything. I just thought it seemed like a great idea so I went ahead with it. Even if it doesn't get added (sad face!) I'm hoping that it could at least be turned into a mod.
The room is shaping up really nicely! I know my way around 3DWS pretty well now, so I certainly be doing something like this again in the future. Please excuse the lame water and weird looking electric wire, the transparency will work correctly in-game.
Aside from the actual chamber, the rest of the room is looking rather dull at the moment. Don't worry though, I have a special plan for that ;) The whole room is also kinda messy in places, so when I have finished up with what I have planned I'll send it over to juan so he can sort things out, because I'm not really 100% sure about the more technical side to it.

EDIT - Oops, sorry for double posting. I meant to edit my previous reply.

InnocentSam wrote:Looks great! Be sure to delete unused surfaces once the map is complete, as it looks like there are quite a few. :)
Thanks, and yeah, I've only just started to do that because I didn't think about it before.
AveryLP wrote:Will the player be able to directly access the containment chamber?(Through that room with one of the walls missing)
Nope, you only get to view it from the room above. I did consider it, however I figured it would much simpler to do it this way. Also, there isn't actually a wall missing - it's just where you cant see it because you're directly above it and its very thin :P

Skin_ wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Looks great! Be sure to delete unused surfaces once the map is complete, as it looks like there are quite a few. :)
Thanks, and yeah, I've only just started to do that because I didn't think about it before.
AveryLP wrote:Will the player be able to directly access the containment chamber?(Through that room with one of the walls missing)
Nope, you only get to view it from the room above. I did consider it, however I figured it would much simpler to do it this way. Also, there isn't actually a wall missing - it's just where you cant see it because you're directly above it and its very thin :P
Ah ok, I really hope that this gets added in v1.1.0
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

InnocentSam wrote:
Skin_ wrote:
Keep regular backups; 3DWS is very unstable and can mess up your work easily.
Yeah, I learnt that the hard way.
Thanks, me too!