Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

Skin_ wrote:Looks great apart from the picture. It should really black and white, which is easily be fixable, but I also think that a different picture should be used, rather than just reusing the loading screen. One taken in game would be best, though preferably somewhere in an area of the storage room that looks like it could be inside the containment chamber.
Okay, here, what do you think now (I'd take a screenshot myself, but whenever I take the elevator I get a Memory Access Violation):
Last edited by OnyxDarkKnight on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AveryLP wrote: Why not add it to both?
Please be patient, they can be done one at a time.

As for the signs, I think the first one would be best to use. Its simply because the second one is too dark, and may be a little hard to see in-game. Plus I think the foundation would rather have a picture of the whole thing, but that's mostly just my own opinion. Still, thanks to both of you :)

Skin_ wrote:

As for the signs, I think the first one would be best to use. Its simply because the second one is too dark, and may be a little hard to see in-game. Plus I think the foundation would rather have a picture of the whole thing, but that's mostly just my own opinion. Still, thanks to both of you :)
Sorry, I didn't mean to rush
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

Skin_ wrote:

Once you add the chamber and some 939 in there I'll make sure to take a proper picture of them in the chamber :) But even so, glad I could help :3