Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

Logically the only thing that should be breached is the door itself (since SCP-079 is controlling the facility remotely). A foundation that is dealing with things that can easily annihilate large amount of people also that looks like it was taken out of a horror movie should be able to have a chamber good enough to keep creatures in their cage. The glass should be reinforced as well and there is no way SCP-939s were able to get up there (if they did manage to go to the observation room). What is the class D doing up there? And if he was placed down there how can the SCP-939 throw him up there breaking the said reinforced glass? The dead class D is clichéd anyway.

It's heavily implied that the doors weren't the only things that were tampered with, considering you hear and feel quite a few explosions in the post-intro. 513's room is a pretty good example the type of damage the facility probably sustained. My personal head canon is that is was a coordinated attack by the Chaos Insurgency and 079's handiwork.

Also, that Class D doesn't look like he's been mauled really, he looks more like he's just been microwaved on the baked potato setting. I'd imagine it'd make more sense if it was a scientist or something.
It slep time bunner.

Abincyprus wrote:Logically the only thing that should be breached is the door itself (since SCP-079 is controlling the facility remotely). A foundation that is dealing with things that can easily annihilate large amount of people also that looks like it was taken out of a horror movie should be able to have a chamber good enough to keep creatures in their cage. The glass should be reinforced as well and there is no way SCP-939s were able to get up there (if they did manage to go to the observation room). What is the class D doing up there? And if he was placed down there how can the SCP-939 throw him up there breaking the said reinforced glass? The dead class D is clichéd anyway.
Not really... as Omniary said, a lot more happened than just a few doors opening. As I stated in the post, the idea I had is that the electric wire that was protecting the window failed, meaning that instances of 939 could bite through it and jump up at the window. Having said that, I've decided to ditch the idea of it being broken with a body strewn over it (which was going to be a scientist by the way, that body from the post was meant to be found in the chamber itself from far away, which is why the details on it don't matter) and instead show the glass to have cracks in it. Oh, and saying that Dead Class Ds are too cliché seems kinda silly to me.
FireFox wrote:Here is the " Dread " Sound, As requested.

https://soundcloud.com/fire-fox-3/scp-939-chamber-dread

I will be working on the " Horror " Sound very soon. Also, Still need to make a " Chase " Theme for SCP-939.

Should I post this in the Audio Requests too...?
Sounds perfect! :D I'll add it to the post.

Skin_ wrote:
Abincyprus wrote:Logically the only thing that should be breached is the door itself (since SCP-079 is controlling the facility remotely). A foundation that is dealing with things that can easily annihilate large amount of people also that looks like it was taken out of a horror movie should be able to have a chamber good enough to keep creatures in their cage. The glass should be reinforced as well and there is no way SCP-939s were able to get up there (if they did manage to go to the observation room). What is the class D doing up there? And if he was placed down there how can the SCP-939 throw him up there breaking the said reinforced glass? The dead class D is clichéd anyway.
Not really... as Omniary said, a lot more happened than just a few doors opening. As I stated in the post, the idea I had is that the electric wire that was protecting the window failed, meaning that instances of 939 could bite through it and jump up at the window. Having said that, I've decided to ditch the idea of it being broken with a body strewn over it (which was going to be a scientist by the way, that body from the post was meant to be found in the chamber itself from far away, which is why the details on it don't matter) and instead show the glass to have cracks in it. Oh, and saying that Dead Class Ds are too cliché seems kinda silly to me.
No, I meant that the body in the window is a cliché (I thought it was a class-D judging by the texture) and since the Chaos Insurgency is doing a coordinated attack then I assume that means that they placed a C4 in that place.

Abincyprus wrote: No, I meant that the body in the window is a cliché (I thought it was a class-D judging by the texture) and since the Chaos Insurgency is doing a coordinated attack then I assume that means that they placed a C4 in that place.
Ah, well that's fair enough then. I don't think you understood what I meant about the Class-D though. That IS a Class-D texture, but its not the body that goes through the window. It's just a corpse found floating around in the water.

Mirocaine wrote:
Skin_ wrote: Thanks! I wasn't 100% sure about the body myself, but it just seemed kinda fitting. I wanted to show signs of struggle, and that these things are clearly something to be feared. Your idea of bodies floating about in the basin is a really cool idea though. Still, I like the idea that the breach caused the electric wires to fail, meaning that the creatures were able to jump up and bit through them, smashing the glass. Perhaps they didn't manage to break through, but cracks show?
Maybe some cracks in the glass, then if the player stands up there on the observation deck long enough, looking through the window, suddenly an SCP-939 instance will jump up and attack the window. Maybe a nice jump-scare.
Oh noooooo, nooooo jumpscares, please don't do dem day are tooooo scary
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

WillWow_mc wrote: Oh noooooo, nooooo jumpscares, please don't do dem day are tooooo scary
... :|

It's a horror game - it's meant to be scary. This game in particular has a reputation for being one of the more frightening ones out there. I've seen a bunch of posts here and there like that and I just don't understand it.

I know, I don't really get too scared of them, but the thing is, I think this game is scary not because of jumpscares. I think it has earned it's reputation from knowing what is there all the while not being really sure where and when. But with jumpscares, they are just... really scripted and aren't what I think SCPCB 'is' (being it's style).
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.