Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

Really nice work here, it's starting to shape up really well. I'm assuming this entirely final so could I make a few suggestions? Add some more detail to the vivarium, it looks pretty empty and unable to support life. Perhaps add pipe systems along the ceiling like in the large test chamber, as well some small lighting fixtures at the top (in case of emergency). This is also a really small detail but perhaps you could see some hazmat suits in their rack in that lower, red chamber.
It slep time bunner.

Omniary wrote:Really nice work here, it's starting to shape up really well. I'm assuming this entirely final so could I make a few suggestions? Add some more detail to the vivarium, it looks pretty empty and unable to support life. Perhaps add pipe systems along the ceiling like in the large test chamber, as well some small lighting fixtures at the top (in case of emergency). This is also a really small detail but perhaps you could see some hazmat suits in their rack in that lower, red chamber.
I was thinking of things like that too. Now I have hold of the file, I'll add it.

Skin_ wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler
Spoiler
I'm using the 914 sign because I'm lazy
Spoiler
Spoiler
Thanks for sending the file my way, I think I'll just go ahead and tweak it around a bit and add a few details to make the room look more interesting.
Make sure you add some of your crazy new textures that you made yourself to replace that obsolete white brick texture.

Also, juanjpro should add his flickering light that he used for SCP-009's chamber from the BoH. It would look great inside the (presumably) destroyed vivarium and will help portray some of the destruction caused by the breach.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

juanjpro wrote:
Spoiler
Wow, you got it working then. Nice! I was thinking, do you think the concrete panels should be taller like this, or how it is now? The thing is, it probably would look better to have them that way with the electric wire on top (that's what the weird-ass texture in the picture is), however I really like your little ladder thing.
EDIT - I could add a small raised platform or something.

Some progress!
I'll probably redo the dirt again in the future, but for a first try at terrain sculpting I don't think it looks half bad.
To juan -
How do I scale the door? It needs to be a bit wider because it wasn't central. The ladder is now central but as you can see the drains on the floor and also the windows are not, so I'll have to fix that sometime. Unfortunately it seems to be really noticeable with the panel textures. Thanks.