Re: Irrlicht Port

aw yisssssssss. but the possible problem is :173: might spawn and he tumble and roll like a barrel. and is this engine looks better than blitz3d? im sorry my machine is slow and im too lazy to download it but is engine looks better and faster than the old one? :?
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

173 will not fall over because it's rotation is disabled.

It looks better because shaders have been implemented, and it's faster for modern platforms because OpenGL implementations are well maintained in comparison to DirectX 7. However there are some GLSL implementations that don't support all of the shaders because they go over the driver's limits, so I can't be sure if it will work for you yet.

maybe and can you add some of the boh rooms and scps in the game it will make the bigger and better i guess. the old one was boring beacause there are few scp and if you can add gate c... the game will become more awesome or beyond the awesomeness
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:maybe and can you add some of the boh rooms and scps in the game it will make the bigger and better i guess. the old one was boring beacause there are few scp and if you can add gate c... the game will become more awesome or beyond the awesomeness
i wouldt talk about gate c or anything before the game is actually finished

Looks amazing :) I think you should put more of a limit on the brightness settings though; it seems kinda ridiculous how bright it can get atm. Just wondering, how playable is the game at the moment? I mean, are the basics needed for gameplay in place or are you working on them? Thanks.

Skin_ wrote:Just wondering, how playable is the game at the moment? I mean, are the basics needed for gameplay in place or are you working on them?
Many key features of the game haven't been implemented yet, but in the near future things some events will start working.

I've been fiddling with the shaders to fix compilation issues and I added realtime reflections:
Spoiler
Now the postprocessing shader is also capable of using a texture for fog, so it's easy to implement 106's eyes properly now :) I could also add some creepy shadows in the background to add to the atmosphere.